Chapter Ten

Venice rode his father’s big bike, eyes are fixed on the road as he would take a look to the direction and to his watch; cautious of the time that is running.

The fifteen-year-old Venice, almost in the same height as Vegas and a face the resembles him completely glances on his reflection by the mirror.

He might be one of the smartest but it can’t be denied that just like any other human being- Venice is emotionally vulnerable too.

If he will not bring Paris and Florence back… Venice is willing to leave their family.

If something wrong happens to them because of what he did; he will punish himself.

He stopped when he received a phone call, interrupting him from driving.

What?”

“Young man,” Kael’s voice was heard. “I will tell you this. I really don’t have your siblings. I will never do that. What I only wanted is the flash drive.”

Venice was still not in the mood to be friendly because he was never been. The polite and composed Venice was gone and he will play all the cards he has just to make sure that the rest will be safe.

“I don’t care what’s in this flash drive.” He began negotiating. “If this will disappear or destroyed, it will never affect me…never.” He put a strong emphasis on the last word.

The other line fell silent that he can’t almost hear anything. Venice checks the call that is still connected.

“Look, young Venice. I don’t want to be associated with your family or to whoever but I don’t have your siblings. I don’t care about---“

“Your grandsons?” Venice grins. “You don’t care about Mag and Caleb?”

“W…What?” Khun Kael asked in surprise as he was caught off guard. “How…how did you know about me?”

Venice giggles that exactly sounds like Vegas. “You think I wouldn’t know, Khun Kael Theerapanyakul?” He called him by his surname.

When his Uncle Maze said that Kael has been associated to their family before, Venice tries to remember his name. The familiar name whom he heard when he was a kid. It was not hard to find about him. Vegas’ computer has still the file connecting Kael to his two other siblings- Khun Korn and Khun Kan.

Venice being the smartest doesn’t find it challenging to connect the dots. The real head of the Main Family, the lost one and his Uncle Kinn and Uncle No’s father.

The secrets and mysteries about both family was easy for him to find out.

There is no secret that will remain hidden if it was Venice that starts working.

He is a Theerapanyakul, Vegas and Pete’s eldest son, and the heir of the underground society for a reason. No one can ever defeat a Venice Theerapanyakul.

He is not part of the game. He is the game itself.

“I have nothing to do with them.” Khun Kael said, no emotions nor fear that his grandsons are missing too. “I just want the flash drive and I’ll live my life. I hope you do the same too.”

“If it’s not you… then who?”

“Miguel probably have them,” The old man answered impatiently.