Chapter 1

The sun shining brightly, making her hair and shin glow, and making her eye colour more lighter than it was. Breathing in the fresh air of South Korea, smelling the fresh sint of cherry blossoms. She missed the smell of South Korea, she missed the city, she grow up in, but most of all, she missed the thing, she left behind. Standing outside a huge building, she turns to her right, and see's one of her bodyguards, Mark.

???: Does he know we here, Mark?

Mark: No boss, he doesn't.

Soon after Mark said that, her phone rang, seeing the ID is immediately questions it.

OTP(on the phone)

???: Hello?

???: Where are you?, Are you still at the airport?, Because I can come and get you.

???: No it's okay, I'm on my way.

???: Okay see you.

With that she hung up.

???: Let go, Mark.

With that said, she walked into the building followed by her bodyguard. She went straight to his office, and took a seat waiting for him to come.

After two till three minutes, the door went open, showing

???: Aren't you going to welcome me, Jeon JungKook.

He turned around, after closing the door, once his eyes met hers, he looked at her in disbelief.

JungKook: I thought you said, you were on your way.

???: Well...... surprise?

JungKook chuckled at her, and she came towards him, and hugged him, it took him by surprise, but he hugged her back anyway.

???: How could you just leave me?, Huh?

JungKook: I'm sorry okay?, Did you have more nightmares?

???: What kind of question is that?, It won't stop JK.

JungKook: Come here.

JungKook said, before pulling her into a hug.

JungKook: I'm sorry, I won't leave you again.

???: You better not.

JungKook: Wait, what made you come here, so quick.