Chapter 4

Taehyung: How long did you know Y/N?

Taehyung and Lalisa was seated in a cafe.

Lalisa: For the four years, she was in America.

Taehyung: So you've been with her, ever since?

Lalisa: Yes, I've been there ever since Taehee was born.

Taehyung: Mmm, huhmm, how was she?

Lalisa: In the four years?

Taehyung nodded his head.

Lalisa: Broken, hurt, shattered, but she had to move on, for Taehee. On the day you two got back together, she called me. She was so happy, she felt complete, but all that for nothing. I mean you were about to get married, Taehyung.

Taehyung: Lisa, it's not what you think, I only wanted to marry Jennie, because of Taehee, he needs a mother.

Lalisa: No Taehee, needs a father, his been without one for four years, instead of focusing on the mother part, be a father to him. The father his been missing out on.

Taehyung looked down in shame, even in this pass two years, he wasn't really a father to Taehee, his been busy fixing his life and got himself to move on, and after that Jennie came along, so he was not really there for Taehee.

Lalisa: I have to go, Taehyung.

Lalisa said getting up, before leaving she smiled at Taehyung.

__________________________________

Taehyung was now in a board meeting.

Mark: But sir, we losing our shareholders, we need new ones, or else, this company will go bankrupt, and then we'll have to shut down.

Taehyung: Shit.

Taehyung said under his breath, stressed out on what to do, he can't face the fact that he might lose his company, that his been working so hard on.

JB: What are we gonna do sir?

Suddenly the doors went open.

???: Nothing, because you got a new partner, Mr Kim Taehyung.

Lalisa: Lalisa Manobman, owner of Manobman Enterprise's.

Mark: One of United states top companies, sir they very well known, if we work with them, we'll be saved.

???: Sorry I'm late.

Lalisa: It's about time.

???: Jeon JungKook, owner of JK Enterprises, I want to partner up with Kim Enterprises.

__________________________________

Lalisa: Taehyung you don't have to thank us.

Lalisa said as she took a seat in His living room. They decided to discuss some few things about their partnership. As for JungKook he had a meeting to attend.

Taehyung: But how did you know about everything?

Lalisa: I have my ways.

???: Papa!?

Taehee came running to Taehyung.

Taehee: Papa, where's mumma?

???: I'm here.

Lalisa, Taehyung and Taehee turned to where the voice came from and all that could come out of Taehyung's mouth was one word.....

Taehyung: Y/N

Please vote and comment for more