Chapter 6

Author P.O.V

The small family hug was cut short when, they heard something loud fall, hitting the ground. They all turned and looked towards where the sound was coming from.

Mother and daughter's eyes locked with one another, Y/M/N looked at the girl in disbelief, shocked, and surprised. The girl just smiled before speaking....

Y/N: Mu-mumma?

Y/N took slow steps towards Y/M/N, but Y/M/N step back due to shock, making Y/N stop in her tracks.

Y/N: Mumma, its me, Y/N.

Y/M/N: No.....

Y/M/N turned and looked at Taehyung, while he just nodded assuring her. Y/M/N looked back at her girl,who had tears in her eyes, afraid that the mother has forgotten about her, and moved on.

???: Mother I-.....

Jennie: Y-y/N?

That was the only word that could come out, she was beyond shocked, she was speechless.

Jennie P.O.V

H-how is this possible?, I thought-.....wait, who is who?, What is happening?.

Y/N P.O.V

Mother?, Since when did Jennie, start calling my mumma, her mother?

Y/N: Jennie?, Mumma?, Since when-... Taehyung?.... Can someone please tell me what's happening?.... Taehyung please. Mumma?, Why is no one speaking up!?

Everyone held their heads down, not knowing what to say, it made me panic. It started to feel as if I can't breathe. What happened?, What was happening, when I was gone?.

I started to feel light headed, and suddenly all I saw was black dots, before everything went black.

Taehyung P.O.V

I didn't know what to answer to her, I mean the truth was, we did move on, we had to.

I looked up, and saw Y/N, it was like she couldn't breathe, I looked at her worriedly, what was happening?.

Before I could take a step forward to her, she collapsed, I immediately ran towards her, followed was Y/M/N, Taehee, and Jennie.

Taehyung: Y/N?, Y/N wake up.

Jennie: How can this be?, How is she alive?, How?

Taehyung: I don't know, but we need to get her, to the hospital.

Lalisa P.O.V

Doctor: Ms Manobman, we'll have to keep you here, for more checkup's, to see if you really are fine.

Lalisa: But I can't, I-....