Chapter 5

Taehyung took slow steps to where she was, still unable to believe what his seeing, he looks at her in disbelief. For two years, his been living without her, in those two years, his life as been nothing but hell, without her. Once he stood right infront of her, he spoke as tears left his eyes......

Taehyung: Y/N?, Is t-that y-y-you?

That was all that could come out of his mouth, where as for Lalisa, she stood there shocked, speechless, she even moved back, due to the shock.

Lalisa P.O.V

That can't be her, i-it can't. How-....no, no.

I immediately walked towards the door, ready to leave but she grabbed my wrist.

Y/N: Lisa, it's me, Y/N. Don't you remember me?

I immediately pulled my hand away from her, roughly.

Lalisa: You not her, you can't be her.

With that said, I rushed out, got into my car and rushed home. Before getting into my car, I heard Taehyung calling me, but I didn't pay attention.

Once I got home, I rushed inside, and took a seat on the couch, placing my face in my hands.

Lalisa: It's not her........ it's not her...... it's n-....

???: I've been waiting for you.

Lalisa: What are you doing here?, How did you get in?

Jennie: Firstly I'm here to talk, secondly it's so easy to lie Lalisa Manobman. I mean you of all people should know that right?, I mean you told the biggest lie, there is.

Lalisa: W-what are you talking about?

Jennie: Come on, stop lying.

Lalisa: Sorry, I don't know what you talking about. Security!?........ Security!?

Jennie giggled a little before speaking.

Jennie: Relax, relax Lalisa, I'll leave okay?, But just remember, I know what you know, I know what no one knows, Lalisa.