Introduction

My name is Ren Sakakibara and to start off i never know what love is like.

My family doesn't really pay attention to me and we never talk, I have to mention that they hate me because apparently I kill my mother.

I heard that after my birth, my mother's health deteriorated and then she died, that's all I know.

My father was really devastated and he was always blaming me for my mother's death and always said that he's ashamed of me. But I understand him, sometime blaming people can make you feel better.

When I was in elementary school, my father fall in love with a very beautiful woman, they eventually married and she became my step-mother.

One day, at night i heard them telling each other "i love you more than anything else".

"Love"? I never heard this word before, I woke up of my bed and take my dictionary.

Love : A profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person / A feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.

After growing up in a family without any "love" for me, it's normal that I never feel this. The next day, I asked my father "How do I know if I love someone ?"

My father stay silent for a while and respond to me : "When you love someone, you will show them your love for them this is all I can say to you"

After my father respond this to me I went to school to search someone to love, i also tell to my teacher that i want to love someone quickly. She responds :

"Oh dear you know, you don't choose who you love or who have to love you, you should just wait that you find someone, appreciate their company or care about them and the person will show you that they love you too, but you're too young for thinking about this"

At home, i search "what are the things that makes people love you ?" If I can't love someone, then they will love me.

The first results was "looks/beauty", so I decided that before my first day of middle school I'll change my clothing's style, hair style and importantly my personality.

Since my family wanted to enroll me in a private middle school near Kunugigaoka full of rich and elite students it would be normal if I'm a little narcissist and smart.

Apparently if you have some knowledge in poetry, girls would instantly love you.

When I change my hair style and clothes, my family were wondering why but since i were also studying japanese and poetry they didn't ask any questions.

At my first day at Kunugigaoka, all of the girls were looking at me and i was so happy that my plan work. But my happiness ended really fast.

Of course, I had my first relationship and my first love letters but I didn't felt love with these girls. And everyday i were always with a different girl.

Because of that my grades have gone really low and I was the lowest ranked person in my class.

And I perfectly remember that night when my father was really angry at me.

"Why are you the lowest ranked person in your class !"

"Because I no longer want to study"

"Why ? I hope this is not because of that stupid "love" story !"

"Father, you just don't understand my feelings"

"Of course I understand you- Just forget it"

Did my father wanted to say something ?

"Shuri, take him back to his room and make sure he studies all the subjects where he is lacking"

"Yes sir"

My maid Shuri take me back to my room and said :

"Don't worry, I will not watch you study because I trust you and remember that I am always on your side"

After that, she left from my room and I was alone. I don't know why, but tears start to ran down my face.

"I wanna have someone to love, i don't want to suffer anymore. Is it too much to ask, please God just give me someone to love and cherish I don't care if it's a girl or a boy. I would do anything for this person even if it means to hurt myself,kill and torture my family or my friends i don't care !!!