Love affair

( Notes : Ren's POV are written in italic )

Ren was looking at him in the mirror with a loving gaze, thinking about Gakushuu.

During the conference, Ren was only looking at Gakushuu without realizing it.

"I realized that I was in love with him after hearing that he was first in every exams"

Ren whispered :

"He is so cool"

Yesterday, he decided to go at school early because he knew that half of the student would go to the library and that no one would be in the corridors so he can talk about Gakushu without anyone hearing it.

Suddenly, he heard the footsteps of someone.

Ren opened the door quickly, thinking it was Gakushu.

He was right

But, Gakushu was entering in the chairman office.

Ren asked to himself :

"What does the principal want to do with him ?"

He decided to approach the door to listen to their conversation but he start to think that Gakushu might find him weird.

Ren was just standing in front the door thinking if it was good or not to listen to the others conversations.

So, he decided to just return to the bathroom but at that moment the door opened.

"Good morning, Sakakibara-kun"

Gakushu was the only one who opened that door.

"He-hello Asano-san !"

Ren's heart was really beating fast not because he was scared of what Gakushu was thinking about him but just because of his presence.

The principal join the two and said :

"You two should already go to class"

Gakushu responded :

"Yes sir, let's go Ren"

Ren wondered:

Does he really want to go to class with me

He answered :

"Yes, I want to go with you!"

The two teenagers walks towards the classroom

Ren glanced behind him and saw the principal eyeing him suspiciously.

Ren wanted to ask Gakushu what he was doing in the principal's office but he decided not to.

When Ren and Gakushu arrived in class there weren't many people there.

They left to sit in their place and Ren noticed that Gakushu was not far from him.

Ren looked at the orange haired boy with a very loving expression, he didn't even pay attention to the students in the class who were quite noisy.

Ren whispered:

He's so handsome, I wonder what he's thinking

"Who are you talking to ?"

Ren jumped

It was just Koyama, he asked him another question

"You were whispering something?"

"No ! "

"You seemed to be talking to yourself, but hey, Seo hasn't arrived yet ?"

Araki: "I think he will be late, the station is quite far"