New class, new classmates

(Note : Ren's father is called "Hasumi" and his step-mother "Anna")

Ren was going to enter in 3rd years of middle school and has you though he hasn't found someone to love and he's still trying to.

After the night when he cried in his room, he was pretending everything was fine.
His maid Shuri even asked :

"Are you okay, you don't really look fine"

"Don't worry I'm fine. Oh! And don't forget to tell my father that I'm going out today"

"With a friend or your new girlfriend ?"

"With my new girlfriend but just tell my father that it's with a friend"

"Ren..."

"Shuri, you should just be happy that I found someone and trust me this girl is the good one"

"Maybe you should stop these flirty habits, remember when your father was angry at you"

"I studied really hard and my grades are even better what else does he want ?"

After saying that he left the house and headed towards his driver, Shuri whispered :

"Poor thing, you don't know where you are putting yourself"

Ren's new girlfriend was none other Kaho Tsuchiya, they were in the same class in 2nd year. Kaho was already in love with him and Ren just kept her as "the last girl of the class to go out with".

When Ren arrived at Kaho's house, she greeted him with a bright smile.

"I'm so happy that you came ! So what's the plan for today ?"

"We are just going to watch a movie that you will choose and after this we will eat ice cream together"

"Okay !"

Kaho got in the car and during the trip they were talking happily to each other.

Ren was also thinking that Kaho was the right girl.

When they arrived at the movie theater, Kaho choosed a romance movie named "The first kiss", at first she wanted to watch a horror movie but she abandoned that idea. Ren asked :

"What is the story of this movie ?"

"The story is about two childhood friends Ren and Tsubaki. The two are deeply in love but they don't know how to show their feelings to the other so they will do awkward things that the other would not really like, after their first kiss and the beginning of their relationship they will argue a lot."

"Is the movie good ?"

"Yeah ! It's really good, i got the 3rd volume of the manga yesterday."

They entered the theater room and sat together.

Kaho was really enjoying the movie but Ren didn't understand the movie since it talks about "love".

At the bottom of the movie, when the two protagonists were kissing Ren whispered :

"Why are they sticking theirs lip-"

At that exact moment, Kaho approached Ren's face and kissed him...

But only for 1 second.

Ren pushed Kaho towards her sit, and they watch the end in silent.

After the movie ended, they left the movie theater without any discussion.
Kaho decided to break the silence and said :

"You know, the protagonist Ren remind me of you"

"Why ?"

"First, you guys have the same name, you two don't know how to express your feelings and you two don't like arguing. It's cute though !"