prologue

prologue

september '21

Liked by heiran, hyunae, hae, and 21,908,789 othershaih Hello, everyone

haih Hello, everyone.
I am writing and releasing a statement for the first time since my debut in order to let you all my dear fans and supporters know before anyone else. I'm beginning the process to be a voluntary single mother through IVF; due to medical issues, my doctor has informed me that my chances of having children have drastically reduced and if I wait until I meet the right one to marry, I may not be able to conceive. After giving it some thought and exploring, I realized that I wanted to have children, and I wish not to be criticized for my decision. I understand we all have different values, but please respect my decision as it is my life, and I will live it for me. I think there will be people who are happy for me and people who aren't pleased, but I thought it was right to let everyone know this first before the articles make this known. To those who have always supported me, even though I was foolish and lacking, I think of you as my family and will continue to do so going forward. So please be understanding and wish me lots of congratulations and happiness! Thank you for reading.
From Quon Hiah. 🤍
View all 350,847 comments
heiran 🤍
hyunae 🤍
hae 🤍

=

Haih Quon is single, hasn't found love yet, and after devastating news from her doctor, she decides she wants to have a baby.

Despite the objections of her agency, she chooses to use a sperm donor because she can't wait any longer. She also wants a face-to-face sperm donor in the United States.

Hyun-woo suggests he be the donor, but Haih believes that it would make their friendship complicated. Since they are best friends, she thinks that would be weird.

Hyun-woo has always had feelings for Haih, and they dated eight years ago. His friends point out he missed his chance when Haih relegated him to the friend zone.

Haih selects a handsome and charming man as her sperm donor; Haih organizes a birthday party also celebrates her insemination where Hyun-woo uses the bathroom and sees the sample.

Drunk, Hyun-woo plays with the cup and accidentally spills it into the sink. Panicking, he replaces the sperm with his own.

The next day, still hungover, he remembers nothing.

=

october '21

The gel felt cold against her skin.

The wand slowly wandered across her stomach, and Dr. Choi studied the screen intently. A small smile played on her lips before she turned to Haih.

"I have some interesting news," Dr. Choi said.

Doctor Choi turned the screen for her to see. She pointed to the small circle on the screen. "That's your babies," Dr. Choi said.

"Babies?" Haih asked.

"You've gotten lucky, Haih; you're pregnant with twins," Dr. Choi said.

"Are you serious?" Haih asked; suddenly her eyes were full of tears.

"Yes, after two failed sperm insemination, you finally got your babies, Haih," Dr. Choi answered.

"Thank you for all of your help, Dr. Choi; this is incredible," Haih said.

After all, she had been through this journey, and to finally see that she was going to be a mother. Haih was extremely happy.

"I think this will be even more happy after you hear this," Dr. Choi said as she pressed a small button.

A swooshing sound filled the room, then Dr. Choi moved the wand just an inch and the twins' heartbeats filled the room. Their heartbeats were steady and robust.

"Oh my God!" Haih exclaimed, crying.

"Congratulations," Dr. Choi said as she handed Haih a paper towel to wipe the gel off her stomach.

"Thank you," Haih said.

After Doctor Choi confirmed that Hiah was, in fact, eight weeks along, she discussed several important pregnancy topics, including what to eat, symptoms to watch for, and the new do's and don'ts of Hiah's daily life.

=

november '21

Haih was finally going to tell her family about her pregnancy now that she had passed the twelve-week mark.

Her parents held weekly dinners, so Haih picked that day since everyone would be together.

Haih began questioning whether or not to drink the passion fruit juice that had a little bit of alcohol in it.

"You haven't had alcohol in months, so don't bother," Hae said.

At that, Haih got exasperated and revealed she was pregnant.

"What?!" Her father exclaimed happily.

"Oh honey," Her mother, Hanna, said.

"With twins," Haih said.

"Oh my God," Hyunae said.

"This is so exciting," Heiran said.

"Do you know the gender?" Her oldest brother asked her.

"No, maybe in December, I'll know," Haih answered.

"I'm so excited for these babies to get here," Hae said.

=

december '21

Liked by hae, kimjuncotton, ericnam, and 30,782,671 othershaih I've been open and frank about my journey to motherhood

haih I've been open and frank about my journey to motherhood. Along the way, I have met amazing people and heard stories from both women and men who want to become parents. Every story about trying to conceive is unique, different, and beautiful, and I'm finally happy to share that I'm pregnant. Not only did God bless me through this challenging journey, but he blessed me twice. I'm expecting twins! My heart has been so whole, and I'm thanking God every day for my blessings. I will never take for granted each precious moment with my precious gifts that are my babies. Thank you all so much for your support and love; I will continue to take you all on this journey with me. 👼🏻👼🏻🤍
View all 457,581 comments
hanna This is one of the happiest days of my life! My first grandchildren 👼🏻👼🏻🤍
hae I can't handle it 👼🏻👼🏻🤍
heiran 👼🏻👼🏻🤍
hyunae Crying!! this is so beautiful 👼🏻👼🏻🤍