•~ 8 ~•

Dear diary,

Haneul called me today and told me she's quitting her job. She's going back to her home, England. She was the reason I was more serious about learning English, I wanted to impress her, but now she's gone. I don't know what to do with my life anymore. She helped me at my lowest, and listened to me when nobody did. She wasn't just a therapist, she was my friend. Maybe I shouldn't be mad that she's quitting therapy. Maybe that's selfish. She's finally going to follow her dream. I remember when we first hung out outside the office and she told me how she wants to be a song writer. She told me she really likes writing and readying and she's mostly interested in song lyrics. So one day she wrote a song for someone, she told me she likes, and showed it to me. I was really impressed. She told me that this song is called 'its you'. The lyrics were so heartwarming and perfect. I wanted to help her so much so I made these lyrics a song. She wrote the lyrics, I produced the music, and me and the others sang the song. She was so happy when the song was out. She finally invited me to show me that special person she wrote this song to. His name was woojun. She told me that she loved him for so long and he finally proposed a few weeks ago. I was so happy for them, but I didn't know their happiness would result in my depression. Apparently, woojun had found a perfect job opportunity out of Korea and he's taking his wife, haneul, with him. There was also a job offer as a song writer there too, that's why she is finally going back to her home. The reason she came to Seoul in the first place was because she wanted to look for a job. She made a few friends here and they told her that she is really good at comforting people. So she started her work at a young age as a therapist. Now that her dream job is available at her origin, she'll go back with the love of her life. She's living her dream, and I respect her. Haneul had been a special person to me, and she's leaving soon. I wish her all the best. Hopefully, I can still survive without her.

-yoongi.