page twenty-four;

-Cristiano-

"Nicolas you look so handsome." Nicolette bent down gushing at our son, he was dressed similar to me. A black tux, so why didn't she tell me that I looked handsome as well. I got out the car watching her fuss over the little boy.

As if she read my mind, her eyes flashed up to meet my own. "You look handsome too."

"I know." I chuckled, I shut the car door and locked it.

"wow okay." She giggled. She stood up straight flattening the wrinkled parts of her dress. I took a good look at her, she was dressed in a dark blue gown, it was slit from on side of her leg and she looked absolutely gorgeous. Her hair was in an up do and her makeup- I don't think she needed any, was amazing.

"You look beautiful, menina." I smiled at her.

"Menina." She repeated, "you haven't called me that since Manchester."

"you better get used to it now." I wrapped one arm around her guiding her towards the front of the building. The Ballon d'or ceremony was being held in Zurich, Switzerland. My first time out of the country with Nicolas and Nicolette and it was going to be a memorable one too considering what was up at stake tonight.

"Cristiano!" My name was being called back and fourth from the red carpet once we reached it. I held my arms around nicolette and Nicolas tight as if they would get lost in the sea of cameras.

We were to pose for pictures for a few minutes before making our way over into the building before the ceremony officially started. I already spotted a few other football players such as Andres Iniesta, Philip Lahm as well as my teammates Iker Casillas and countryman Tiago.

"Lets go in now." I whispered to Nicolette and Nicolas.

"Sergio!!" Nicolas exclaimed once we were inside the building, he spotted Sergio before I did. I don't know how considering all the people in the building.

"cr7 junior." Sergio grinned walked over to us. I immediately removed my arms away from Nicolette's waist and looked guiltily at my friend.

"hello Sergio." I greeted him once he reached us.

"hello Cris, hey Nicolette." His eyes stayed on her longer than he realized and I realized that.

"hello sergio." Nicolette said.

"daddd, its messi" Nicolas pointed at the argentinian dressed in a maroon suit. "can we please go over to him?"

"now?" I whined.

"yes." He grabbed my hands. "please."

I didn't want to leave Nicolette and Sergio alone now. Not now that we were beginning to work so well around each other and had something coming our way.

"come on, let the old guy go see his hero." Sergio egged us on.

"I'm his hero." I said.

"come on, cris" Nicolette said.

" lets go." I finally gave in.

Lionel Messi and I, we weren't enemies no, but everyone hyped us up whenever we were brought up. we were actually friendly towards one another.

"Lionel." I tried to get his attention once we reached him.

"hola cristiano." He smiled at me.

"I just wanted to greet you and-" Nicolas yanked on my pants obviously wanting for me to him. "And introduce you to my son Nicolas, he is a huge fan of yours ."

"oh hola Nicolas, its very nice to meet you." He held out his hands for Nicolas to shake.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++