page eight;

Cristiano's p.o.v

"I have a bedroom open for you upstairs" I told Nicolas. I was still in shock, I could not believe this boy could actually maybe be my son. considering my reputation back in Manchester I oddly wouldn't be surprised if I had more than one child.

Nicolas tiredly walked up the stairs, I followed him guiding him with my mouth towards the vacant bedroom. He climbed onto the bed as I sat at the edge of the bed look at what could possibly be my very own son, my flesh and blood.

"I know you probably don't believe me, but I heard my mom saying you were my father today and I couldn't believe she lied to me and never told me it was you and-" I pressed my fingers on his lips quieting him.

"We'll talk tomorrow" I told him. "You need rest, seems like you came all the way here on foot, you definitely need your sleep mijo."

My instincts kicked in and I found myself leaning across and kissing his forehead. "Sweet dreams Nicolas."

I took a long deep sigh, which was full of stress and lack of sleep and I was tired beyond belief. I needed my own rest too and I had a feeling I couldn't go to training tomorrow because it was going to be a long day.

Before I could get some sleep, I needed to let Nicolette know that Nicolas was here because I bet everything I own that she had no clue that I was here. And she was probably worried sick right now.

I walked into my room cautiously, hoping and praying that Irina was in the bathroom or downstairs. Just anywhere but our bedroom and of course luck wasn't on my side as usual cause she was siting on the bed arms crossed, her face wrote out argument. I knew she was going to say something, she always had something to say.

"Cristiano-" she hissed.

I raised my hand at her the pointed towards my phone to stop her from beginning the lecture she had in store for me. I dialed Nicolette's number, not that I memorized it by hear or anything.

"Hello?" Her voiced croaked out through the line, she sounded like she had been crying.

"Nicolette" I said earning a raised eyebrow from the eavesdropping Irina.

"Cristiano?" She sounded not as surprised as I thought she'd be. "Is he there?"

"Nicolas? Sí, he's actually sleeping right now" I told her. "But we have to talk tomorrow, the three of us"

"Yeah I know, I'm sorry." She sighed. "I know you're probably think this is some gold digging plot I schemed up but it's not Nicolas is seriously you're son."

"I hope you aren't mad with some stuff I might say, but it's for procaution reasons" I bit my lip. "I'll talk to you tomorrow, I'll bring Nicolas tomorrow morning"

"Okay thank you for taking him in" I could she was now smiling her dazzling smile which caused me to smiled which caused a extreme glare from Irina.

"It's not a problem, I'll see you tomorrow" I said. "Buenos Noches, have a good night"

"Thank you, you too" she said. "Bye"

"Bye"

I set my phone down before getting on my side of the bed. Irina took a deep breath and I knew this was coming.

"So you have a son?" She said alittle to calmly.

"I guess"

"Are you sure he's your son? She could be sending him here to try and take your money" she held onto my arm.

"I know that. That's why I'm planning on taking a DNA test, but I think he's actually my son"

"You think so?" She looked at. "Cris, how did this boy know where you lived? How do you know him and his his mother"

"Well I've obviously met his mother before since we created him." I rolled my eyes. "And I met him at his football game and I invited him and Nicolette over for dinner earlier"

"She's been in my house?" Irina shrieked. "You've let her in our home?"

"Irina, seriously I'm in no mood for this talk right now, could we just get to bed already" I flipped to my side, pulling the covers over my head to shut her out.

As soon as I closed my eyes, I was fast asleep. I started to dream about being in Manchester.

I was at a night club with some of my teammates. I remember it was my last week in Manchester. I was moving to Madrid that next week and my teammates were throwing me a go away party in one of the most exclusive clubs.

That's when I saw her. Her curly brown hair caught my eyes. She was sitting outside the VIP section with her friend. They were sitting at the table not minding us, which was different from the other women who was gawking at us hoping one of us would call them over.

Nani told me to have some fun and I decided I would but only with her. I told Nani to call her over here he could even get her friend if he felt like that. She was so beautiful the way she turned and caught my eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes could be seen all the way from here.

She smiled then nodded at Nani before walking over into the VIP sections not minding any of the looks of disturbance the women were casting her.

"Òla menina, I'm Cristiano, Cristiano Ronaldo. " I smiled at her, my eyes were traveling up and down her perfect body. "What's your name beautiful?"

"Nicolette, Nicolette James" she smiled.

Then. My vision flashed to us talking then making out. Soon I led her out of the club and into the cab that was to take us to her place.

My eyes flashed open, I was sweating as I remembered everything. I remembered Nicolette. I remembered all that went down between us, all to the dirty bits.