page twenty-eight;

-Nicolette-

"whoa what is this?" Gareth pulled out the picture that was inside of it.

"Its-"

"your having a baby?" He looked at me surprised. "with who?"

was this guy an idiot. who else was I able to sleep with at this time. Use your common senses Gareth Bale.

"uh.." I nibbled on the bottom of my lips and glancing sideways at Sergio who stood very still with the emotionless face of a statue.

"you are having a kid, says the date here and everything." Gareth pointed at the picture with so much emotions. It was almost as if he was having the baby.

"you're a little excited there buddy." Pepe pointed out. "Are you sure your not the father."

"oh i'm not. Trust me I would remember if I was to ever-"

"okay that's enough." Sergio interrupted Gareth. He looked back down at me with a different expression on his face. He almost looked hopeless. "Is it true? are you pregnant?"

I sighed glancing at Cristiano who merely nodded at me. "yeah, I am."

" oh." escaped his lips. "with who? Cris do you know who?"

"uh sergio." Cristiano rubbed the back of his neck unsurely. "The baby is... Sergio the baby is mine, i'm the dad again."

"Your joking right?" Sergio chuckled nervously. "April fools isn't for another month."

"no, we're not joking." I half whispered loud enough for him to hear, the room was dead silent. "I'm sorry, we didn't want to hurt you but-"

"well i'm hurt." He cut me off stepping a few steps back from me. He pointed his fingers at Cristiano and violently waved it at him. "Its all because of you, you always have to have everything."

"It's not you guys were together or anything so there's no reason for you to be upset." Cristiano stood up.

"so? I asked you if you were okay with me going after her and you said you were okay and she was nothing to you oher than nicolas's mother." Sergio sneered at him.

okay maybe that hurt alittle. Was that how he saw me? a baby making machine?

"I didn't mean those things." Cristiano said, he and Sergio were now face to face. I was beginning to get scared as to what might happen. Thank god Nicolas was still with Marcelo and Enzo.

"why must you always have anything, god damn it." Sergio shoved Cristiano.

"Sergio! stop it." I stepped towards them only to have Gareth block my path.

"don't. your pregnant remember." He said.

"Gareth, move out of my way." I glared up at him, while Cristiano and Sergio continued their bickering and shoving.

"no." He said. Before I could even argue I was lifted off the ground. I was getting further and further away from Cristiano and Sergio.

"Gareth put me down." I squirmed in his grasp.

"No."

"They'll kill eachother." I said.

"I know." He stopped, opening the door. "Which is why your getting out of here, Pepe and Fabio can handle the two."

"Where are you taking me." I asked.

He finally put me down once we reaches his white audi. "I don't know, somewhere to get your mind off of this. we don't want you stressing especially over those two. "

"I don't even have my shoes." I looked down at my bare foot.

"I'll get that." He ran back inside the house, the yelling could still be heard from outside the house. I was worried what might go down in that house.

Gareth soon returned with my shoes in one hand and his keys in the other. He put them on the floor in front of my feet. I slipped them on and got into the passenger seat.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked.

"I don't know. Anywhere I guess." I shrugged. "Do you know where Marcelo lives?"

"You want to go to Marcelo's house?" He looked at me. "Is there something you want to tell me?"

"oh no, not like that." I shook my head. "I meant can we go there and get nicolas?"

"Oh yeah sure." He chuckled, "my bad."

"You're making me seem like a whore, bale." I said.

"I'm sorry." He said,

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++