Ta-Da

Hey all!!

So this story feels like a failure for me because I absolutely love Bob so much. He is my absolute favorite.

But I have absolutely no idea where to take this story. I'm stumped. So, I wrote this short bit to satisfy your Bob love and give this story a suitable end. Will there be more Bob content in the future? Possibly. For now, this will be it. Thank you all!

Mrs. Ashley stands next to be, adding chocolate chips to the cookie dough. I glance at her, taking in her black-grey hair tied up in a neat military bun. She is doing well after the passing of her husband— much better than I would ever do. She claims that he is watching her from the stars.

"That's where he always wanted to be, anyway." She says. "In the sky. That's why he became a Pilot, you know. Best one there ever was."

She came over to my house little over three hours ago, since I am all alone until Bob's return. We have made eight dozen cookies so far, preparing for the graduation of our first kid pilots class.

The twelve students have passed their tests and earned their 'Wings', and will soon be moving into young cadet programs made by the Airforce.

Einstein squeaks and chatters from the kitchen table, munching down on an apple. He has a special fondness for Mrs. Ashley, and he watches her with his beady black eyes. She speaks back too him, things like.

"Oh really? You sure are talkative, aren't you?"

  I just quietly stir the batter, enjoying my elder's company and continually checking my phone for texts. Bob has kept me well informed on the mission, calling me excitedly when it was finished. He isn't allowed to tell me certain things, but he sure can tell me how happy he is.

"I think I did very well!" He had told me early this morning as I laid in bed, listening too his voice. "I kept the laser in control, I was honestly very worried about it."

He went on and on, making me smile at the ceiling, my heart swelling in my chest.
Because he is adorable, and he has no idea.

I'm sorry ya'll. This is the end.

  I hope you all enjoyed this incredibly short book. I have Hangman, Iceman, Coyote, and Phoenix books published. Maybe check them out? Thanks!!

  -❤️Kena