summer goals

Mr Flint stood at the board writing with the marker. "Summer goals everyone. Summer goals" He placed the marker on his desk. "I want every single one of you to come up and write your summer goals up on the board or if you don't have goals write something your looking forward too." One by one he let them up and write on the board. "Take your time this is purely for fun and something to look forward. I'm looking at you Kyle." The class started to laugh. Kyle sat in his seat blushing from embarrassment. As each teen started getting their hands on the markers another goal and another would pop up till there was barley any space left more interesting than the last. It was finally Kyle's turn. He knew exactly what he was going to aim for the whole summer. He picket up the black marker and began to write. It stood back to let everyone see what he had wrote. They all stared and suddenly burst out laughing. The whole class room filled with laughter all mocking Kyle. "That's a good goal Kyle, may I ask your reason for this goal?" Mr Flint took the marker from Kyle. Kyle nodded. "I want to help my parents with money and I always wanted to be a chef when I was younger so I thought now would be a good time". Mr flit gave Kyle a smile. All of a sudden one of the boys in the back of the classed yelled out "Mommmas boy" and the rest of the class joined in. Mr Flint got pissed off and slammed his hand down on his wooden desk. "I'm sorry is there a problem Darren?. Do you need to be assisted or do you want to be a jealous rat because you mooch of your parents while Mr Taylor over here is actually doing something unlike you". The class went silent as Mr Flint whipped down the white board. "Now everyone pack up the bell will ring soon" the class said nothing back and did what Mr Flint told them to do without a second thought or word. By the time the bell rang teenages and younger kids were running down the halls while the teacher yelled and them for running while also wishing them a happy healthy summer. Kyle was last one coming out as Mr Flint had held him back. "Are you ok Kyle" Mr Flint had a worried look on his face. Kyle new what this was about and simply just nodded. His parents had rang the school to keep and eye on him. Ever since his uncle had died his mental health has been a complete mess. Of course he didn't let it affect his learning but his parents knew it was just a distraction from what was really going on in his life right now. "I'm sorry about earlier I didn't expect them all to react like that twords you" Mr Flint shook his head. "I a sure you this will never happen again and I will choose my words wisely and carefully" Kyle wanted to cry at that moment but he held it in. He so desperately wanted to but he knew if his uncle was here he wouldn't want to see him in floods of tears. "It's ok Mr Flint I know you didn't mean it" Mr Flint walked over to Kyle and pated him on the back. "It will be alright. And I'm sure you'll reach your goal in no time, you hear me? Your an amazing kid Kyle and I can't wait to teach you again in September now you go have some fun for these three months" Kyle nodded happily and ran out the door. Mr Flint called to him "AND TAKE IT EASY I DONT WANT A STUDENT OF MINE OVER STRESSING! As Kyle left the room Mr Flint turned to the board to while off one more thing Kyle's goal "To work in the number one restaurant in town to make my uncle proud'.......