Breakfast

A smell of bacon and eggs filled the house. Mr Eastwood came down the stairs in his black t shirt and pj bottoms along with his blue and white robe. "Are you cooking son?" Kyle was over at the counter whisking the eggs. Mr Eastwood pulled out the wooden chair and sat down. Kyle came over with a plate with a fork and knife. He brung over Mr Eastwood red mug with coffee in it over aswell. He lay the red mug on one of the costers lying there. Mr Eastwood yawned. "I see you were busy this morning" he picked up the silver fork with egg on it and eat it. Kyle pulled out a chair and sat down beside him. "Aren't you going yo eat" Mr Eastwood muffled. Kyle shook his head. "I already eat this morning before I made everyone else's food." Mr Eastwood patted Kyle on the head. Both had smiles on their faces. Mr Eastwood continued to eat his breakfast while Kyle washed up the dishes and pan when Matt came into the kitchen. He wore his blue shirt that matched with his short blonde hair that bounced at the end and his blue eyes. And his light brown shorts. "What's cooking little bro" he walked over to the sink and gave Kyle
A playful punch. Kyle handed him his plate of food and told him to sit down. Matt pulled a chair out beside his dad and begun to eat. "So are you boys excited for tonight" Matt nodded his head while shoving eggs and bacon down his mouth. "Absolutely" kyle folded the towel beside the sink and sat down by the table. Me Eastwood smiled at Kyle as Mrs Eastwood walked in. In her white ans blue flower dress with her blue jacket and tights. "Good morning boys" Kyle looked up at his mom. "Morning mom" Kyle said walking up to the microwave. Bringing Mrs Eastwoods breakfast over to the table. "Morning ma" Matt muffled. Mrs Eastwood gave a side chuckle. "I see your son and your brother have been treating you two well" she sat down and thanked Kyle for her breakfast. Matt looked up at the clock. "Ma we've got to go" Mrs Eastwood fixed her eyes up at the clock. "Shoot!. Boys we've got to go" Kyle sighed and Matt shoved the last peice of bacon into his mouth. "Matt go with your mother into the car. I just need to speak with kyle before he goes" Matt nodded and closed the door. He knew what was going to happen but said nothing. Mr Eastwood stood up. "It will be alright, I promise you there is no need to worry about anything" Kyle stood still and listened to his father speak. "Just think about it it's just two sessions" he patted Kyle on the head. "Then you get to go out with your family later on Just stay positive. And I'll be there as soon as I can alright?" Kyle shook his head. "Ok dad" he hugged his dad and said goodbye heading out to the car. There he saw matt standing outside on his phone. He opend the car door for Kyle. "Took you long enough" kyle scoffed messing around. "Says the one who's always late" Matt rolled his eyes. "Yeah well your lucky this time, can't promise next time" he gave both his brother and mother a smug smile and the hopped into the back seat. Everyone buckled in their seat belts and Mrs Eastwood drove off. Matt went off his phone and Mrs Eastwood blured music in her ears. While Kyle sat in the back. Knowing where he was headed.