Heathrow Kitchen

The place was packed.
Tables packed to the bone with hungry and people about to bust their belts.
Kyle and his family where givin a seat number by a women with brunette long hair in her middle 40s.
The restaurant wasn't as fancy as people made it out to be.  Sure it was big and the tables where polished wood at its finest but It didn't look out of the ordinary. It had the same typical wooden chairs with a soft bottom and the same condiment holders on each table holding one serving of ketchup, mustard and mayo. With two little Sault and pepper containers.
"Better be worth the money" Matt scoffed as he sat down beside Kyle and his mother.
Kyle rolled his eyes.
"At least it didn't lose a hockey match to its own team mate"
Matt punched Kyle in the arm.
"OW you biscuit nugget"
"What that's?" Matt laughed as Kyle rubbed his arm.
"Sore loser"
"Sissy"
"Boys" Mrs Eastwood gave them their menus.
The menus were just as average.
Chicken and stuffing dinner, beef stew with toast brown or white bread, pork pasta.
And the same for your deserts.
Chocolate fuge, chocolate, raspberry, banana and coconut ice cream.
The only thing that made the menu stand out was the chefs best sellers in black bold writing.
"Cheese cake, nacho cheese dip bar , hot spicy chicken chilli/plain spicy chilli, dirty burger and chips and sweet meat cake with jam or cream filling.
Apparently they were the cream of the crop for Hetherow kitchen.
Kyle had herd all sorts of things from people in his class. Not a single one had a complaint about the food nor one bad review online.
It filled Kyle up with excitement trying to find out why the kitchen was so good and he was about to find out for himself.
But he wasn't the only one trying to find out tones of restaurants and people have tried to figure out what made it taste so good.
One boy from Kyle's class Max Tanner and his sister Mori have been trying ever since their dad brought them and their older brother to the restaurant.
Kyle never talked to Max nor Mori as he thought they were weird. All he really knew about them was that their mother Jessica Tanner is a reporter and it some how inspired Mori into becoming a journalist. So now Max chases Mori around a camra if she ever gets even a bit of information about the place.
Sure kids gave Max shit for it thinking it was stupid. Mostly it was Darren and his gang of dweebs. His girlfriend would take care of Mori. It was the same cycle over and over again for the two.

"What are you getting Kyle?" Mr Eastwood put his menus back down on the table.
"I guess I'll try the Spicy chilli with chicken and the sweet meat cake with cream filling. As I am  dying to try it"
Mr Eastwood laughed.
"Sweet tooth like your mother"
Mrs Eastwood walked him with the menu.
"How about you Matt?.. Matt? Matt!?"
Matt was spaced out.
"OH"
"Sorry eh yeah I'm just going to get the dirty burger and fries"
He shrugged and put his menu back down on the table as him and the others waited for the waiter to come and take their orders for the night.
After their orders where taken, the knifes, forks and drinks where brought out to them.
Mrs Eastwood a fanta, Mr Eastwood a Dr pepper and for Matt and Kyle they got a cherry coke which were still on their way along with the food.
Kyle stood up and pushed his chair in.
"I'll be back in a second just need to go to the bathroom"
His parents nodded and he set off to try and find the bathroom.
It was like a maze through each table. In and out doging waiters and chairs.
He finally found the bathrooms near the kitchen door.
He was washing his hands when a tall man in his early 20s stood next to him washing his hands. He had black hair and blue eyes. Wearing a dark purple shirt and light blue ripped jeans.
"So what do you think of the food?"
Kyle focused his eyes at the man.
"Oh eh, I didn't try it yet" he gave a nervous little laugh as he turned off the tap.
"Ahh I get it first time, well I'll make sure not to disappoint"
Kyle stood confused.
"How rude of me, I'm Michael Hetherow.  Head chef and owner of Hetherow kitchen" he smiled at Kyle as he fished washing his hands.
Kyle was in shock and amazement. The very man who was able to beat every other restaurant in the place in such little time with the supposedly amazing food. The very man he looked up to.
"You're him!?" Kyle washed as Michael nodded. "Oh my god, it's really you!"
He was speechless. "Fan?" Michael laughed. Kyle nodded looking at the ground.
"Didn't actually mean it kid, but I'm flattered" he scruffed Kyle's hair.
"How about I walk you back to your table?"
"Aren't you busy?" Michael had already put his arm around Kyle walking him out the bathroom door.
"Nah. Just have to delivery four more plates to table 22 then the whole kitchen is on clean up. I'm guessing that's your table?"
"Yes Mr Heathrow" he rubbed the back of his head.
He lead Kyle to the kitchen door.
"Wait here while I grab the plates and drinks"
Kyle stayed put while Michael grabbed the foor and drinks.
Kyle carried his and Matts food on a large plate with their drinks while Michael carried his parents food.
"Thats some amazing work your pulling off their boy"
Kyle blushed.
"You know I can't even get waiters that can do that in a month don't even mind the first day". They both made it to the table successfully without a single spill.
Mr and Mrs Eastwood were surprised to see kyle handing Matt his food.
"So your the parents to this young boy"
Mr Eastwood stood up.
"Oh god what did he do"
Michael smiled.
"Thanks dad" kyle said as he lay the drinks out for himself and Matt.
"Why nothing at all" Michael placed Mr Eastwoods food on the table.
"He's a very bright lad"
Mrs Eastwood smiled.
"That's our Kyle, king of our kitchen"
Michael looked at Kyle.
"Is that so?" He smirked.
"He's a good cook" muffled Matt stuffing his face with his dirty burger.
"Well I should get him in the kitchen"
Kyle laughed.
Michael looked at him seriously.
"You , you mean it!?"
Michael nodded and Kyle's jaw dropped.
"Only if that's ok with your parents and of course you"
Kyle looked at his parents. Both looking pleased.
"Great!" Michael shook Kyle's hand. "You start Monday. See you then Kyle!"
Michael then disappeared back into the kitchen.

Leaving Kyle star struck.