**1**

"GO GO RUN!!!!!!" I heard the boys screaming I wanted to laugh but was too busy focusing on trying to breathe I and this girl were currently fighting for the lead we just came around the turn to the finish line and I could tell she was tired so I ...

"GO GO RUN!!!!!!" I heard the boys screaming I wanted to laugh but was too busy focusing on trying to breathe I and this girl were currently fighting for the lead we just came around the turn to the finish line and I could tell she was tired so I sprinted ahead giving us a good buffer I crossed the finish line with my fastest time. 

I slowed down in the grass collapsing just for the boys to dive on top of me of course Lee is first. I groaned as they dog piled on me.

"Guys! I love you but I have to breathe!" I shouted muffled by someone's shoulder, they all crawled off laying by me. Noah handed me water I said a quick thank you before chugging it.

"That was a good run! You just- just flew past that girl!" Mason said stuttering while his twin, Oliver, James, and Lucas talked about something but Mason, Lee, and Noah sat with me congratulating me. I don't if I could smile any bigger I just won my first race of the season.

"Hey weirdo," Someone said behind me, I whipped around and shot daggers at them it was the girl who I passed she was a small blonde with her hair pulled into a neat ponytail.

"Excuse me? I know you're not talking to me" I laughed all the boy's attention was on the girl almost as if she was the only one there.

"I think you heard me," She said with a smug look I stood up brushing myself off.

"Well, I think you're just saying that because I beat your ass in a race," I said crossing my arms she smiled at the boys and I swear I would have knocked her out if my coach didn't stop me.

"Bonnie, you better not be starting a fight" She yelled ok how did she hear us she isn't even over here.

"I'm not!" I yelled back and turned back to the girl.

"You better be glad I don't smack that smug look on your face," I said through gritted teeth I grabbed my bag and headed towards the cars, I took a turn and decided to walk home we weren't that far the track was ten minutes from the house. I put my earbuds in and looked behind me to see if they were following me, 'wow' I thought aren't they supposed to have my back? 

I felt pressure in the back of my eyes but told myself not to cry I mean that something so stupid to cry over. I sighed and kept my head high I was probably five minutes from the house now so I decided to jog the rest of the way. 

                                                                                   -☾- 

I slammed my locker shut a little too hard because all heads snapped towards me, I looked at them a shrugged shooing them back to their conversations the guy's had been trying to apologize all day but I want them to feel guilty, I walked confidently to the lunch room planing on eating outside when I saw the guys waiting for me by the doors I turned on my heel and jogged out the side door. 

I decided to just not eat so I went to the very small batting cages, yes we have batting cages they don't get used all the time but that's how I get rid of my anger, I have bad anger issues so being able to hit something really helps. I'm even in baseball for when track seasons are over I turn the machine on and got ready to hit. It sounds weird for a girl to play baseball instead of softball but I like it much better I also play on the boy's team.

Coach likes me on their team and says 'i have potential' but I don't think so I'm also not allowed to play in games but I don't really mind. I have hit at least five balls by now as another comes at me I hit it pretty hard and send it flying into the net.

"That was a hell of a hit" I heard the familiar voice of James I sighed and turned the machine off.

"What do you want James," I said using his actual name I usually call him Jamie because he hates it but I was in no mood it was only yesterday when they were drooling over the girl, and not backing me up.

"Look I- we are sorry." He said looking at his feet and stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Well, what you did was shitty, letting her say that about me and then drool over her not standing up for me. I mean it's not like I need help but to know when you have my back is what matters."I put the bat away so I wouldn't be tempted to throw it at him, I cleaned up the mess I made while he helped.

"I know and we all feel bad. Just please forgive us" He said standing in front of me I avoided his gaze, thinking. He put his finger under my chin making me look at him he had an eyebrow raised waiting for my answer.

"Fine" I mumbled he smiled and threw his arm over me and led me back to the cafeteria.

"I'm not hungry though" He just nodded and we headed over to the table Lee and Noah were the first to notice me and jumped up running over and hugging me saying how sorry they were I just smiled and held onto them Lee, Noah and Lucas I have known since we were babies so we were closer but I still loved all them the same we just had more of an understanding.

"It's fine I forgive yall," I said pulling away from them they nodded and I and Lee went to get some lunch I just wanted chips but Lee waited for me.

"So you wanna come over after school? All of us are going to the twin's house" Lee asked grabbing his lunch I nodded and opened my chip bag we walked back and I bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry," I said turning around to see the girl from yesterday, man I really got to find out her name or ill just call her bitch I mean she looks like one and acts like one so it fits.

"You should be more careful you could have ruined my shirt!" She yelled causing everyone to look over. I rubbed my ears.

"Wow don't have to yell and I don't really care," I said in a bored tone and threw a chip at her.

"Hm, it didn't do anything sooooo you should be fine. Sad though that it didn't kill you." I mumbled the last part out loud for people around us to hear who started to laugh, I shrugged and walked away.

"Fuck you, Bonnie!" She yelled I turned around to where I was walking backward.

"Eh doesn't feel like it," I said with a smug smile and turned on my heel sliding into the seat by Lee and Lucas.

------------------

I finished the first chapter! Thank you for reading! If you have any questions just message me or if you have an Idea for a chapter!

XO- Randomness2020