**4**

Punch, Punch, Punch

Punch, Punch, Punch

I told myself repeatedly as I hit the punching bag throwing all my strength into each one. I usually go here or to the gym when I'm angry or to just get my mind off something, but I didn't want to go home because I knew my father would be there even though he really isn't a father to me anymore.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and spun around hitting whoever in the stomach hard, He quickly backed away groaning in pain when I realized who I hit. "Oh my gosh! Lucas, I'm so sorry i-i didn't mean to!" I said quickly helping him up. "It's ok." He grunted keeping his hand on his stomach. "are you ok?" I asked letting him sit on the bench as I unwrapped my hands, "Yeah I'm fine"  he said standing up and dusting himself off.

"Look, why weren't you home? You scared us all half to death" Lucas said sitting by me on the bench, I shrugged "because I knew he would yell at me and my stomach still isn't better so.. yea." I looked at him from the corner of my eye to see him looking at me something in his eyes that looked like...guilt maybe?

"I'm sorry, if I wasn't so rude this morning then you wouldn't get in trouble, then your dad wouldn't end up hurting you because then it would be my fault an-" I cut him off by grabbing his face. "Shut. Up." He nodded slowly and I let go placing the rest of my things into my bag."It's not your fault, I know what the outcome of that was going to be so it was my decision and I don't regret it. Now let's go before my dad gets even madder." I sighed heading towards the door with Lucas catching up, "Hey Ollie said you can stay at his place tonight then mine the next," I nodded my head and headed for my car while he went to his.

                                                                                   -☾- 

"I'm Home!!!" I shouted as Lucas and I walked into Ollie's house, we all live in the same neighborhood but Ollie's house was a bit smaller, which I didn't mind because it had this homie feeling to it. Ollie's mom was also like my own, we went through the hallway and heard several footsteps running toward us, the first there was Mason he grabbed my face and looked me over signing in relief when he saw I wasn't hurt, Ollie pushed past and hugged me to where I didn't think he would let go.

"You had us scared to death Bon!" Jacob said as we walked to the living room I looked around to see pillows everywhere and blankets. "Are yall staying over too?" They all nodded as I plopped down on the couch "Hmmm what should we do?" I asked as Jacob sat on the floor with Noah, Mason sat on one of the chairs and Ollie went to the kitchen for drinks. Lucas and James sat on either side of me.

"Movie Night!" Jacob and Mason shouted as we all chuckled beside Lucas who was on his phone typing away. Sometimes he can be really boring all he does is sit there on his phone probably texting the hundred of girls that somehow get his number, nobody really knows how but we just leave it at that.

I take a quick glance at him and quickly snatch the phone from his hands jumping out of my seat and running to the opposite side of the room. "Bonnie what the hell?!" He shouted coming after me, I turned the phone back on to see it locked I pouted and tried a password which opened I smiled viciously as I moved out of the way from Lucas. "Ooooh, who is this????" I grinned going through his contacts to see a girl he was texting. "Bonnie give it back!" He lunged for me again but I tripped on my foot making us both fall over with a squeal of course from me.

"Get off me you big lump!" I shouted trying to push Lucas off me, "not till you give me my phone back." I sighed and looked around I saw James coming around the corner. "James catch!" I squealed throwing him the phone as Lucas tried to grab it.

He jumped off me advancing towards James. "Bro, give it back," Lucas said through gritted teeth, James looked between us with a raised eyebrow, "yall are so childish." He grumbled, I scoffed rolling my eyes, "have fun once in a while, Jamie." I taunted.

He rolled his eyes and tossed the phone back to me, I took off toward the living room but before I could go around the couch for space someone grabbed my waist and pushed me over the couch, and rolled off it onto the floor. "Ok, give it back!" I laughed as he tickled my sides I kept the phone in a death grip. "Stop it you turd!" I laughed to the point where tears were coming out of my eyes and I couldn't breathe.

"Give up!" I tried catching my breath but gave in any way handing his phone back I realized the position we were in, he was on top propping himself on his knees with his hands resting on my waist. "Ok, but seriously get off me your heavy." He quickly got off and I started to feel awkward everyone walked in with blankets, snacks, and pillows. I chuckled quietly as Lee almost tripped on his own feet.

I grabbed a blanket and bowl of popcorn and sat down on a chair, getting settled Mason searched for a movie. "Would you just move your feet so I could sit down?" I looked up to see Jamie glaring at Lucas who had his feet laid out on the couch.

"Why don't you just go sit on the ground with the others?" He said leaning farther back, they continued on bickering, I mean who fights over a freaking couch?! Theses children.

"Hey!" I yelled. "Why don't one of you come to sit with me and stop crying like babies so we can watch the freaking movie!" I exclaimed, Jamie sighed and started to walk over but Lucas took two long strides and popped himself next to me covering himself with the other half of the blanket.

"There happy?" I asked they both nodded and we started the movie.

---------

Hey! I'm sorry I haven't been updating there has been loads of school work so far, and I have also been lazy soooo, yeah. But today is Thanksgiving so Happy Thanksgiving to all! And thank you for reading my book!!