**3**

All I could think about was Bonnie's father hitting her

All I could think about was Bonnie's father hitting her. It had been a few months since he did it and now he did it again and it made me so mad I want him gone so badly. I mean who could hit her she's perfect- wait what? 

"Earth to Lucas!" My Coach yelled we were in the game and winning, our first game and we were winning I felt proud Coach sent me out to bat so I warmed up while they were pitching I looked over my shoulder towards the stands and saw Bonnie with her beautiful smile, I have never seen anyone who could smile so big and I loved it.

I walked up to the plate and got into potion as he pitched it I felt the need to impress her so I hit it hard sending it for a home run. I ran from plate to plate a big smile plastered on my face I looked at the stands to see everyone cheering and Bonnie clapping. 

"Nice hit!" One of my teammates said patting me on the back as the rest of the team jogged over. I dramatically bowed and we shook hands with the other team, they weren't bad they gave us a good run for our money.

"You did it!" The familiar voice said I looked over and held back the smile that wanted to set. I looked at her beautiful eyes she hated them but I found them amazing. She hugged me and I held myself back from taking a deep breath of her smell. Then like always Jake popped into my head. I hate him he just doesn't seem trustworthy, and after he showed up out of nowhere for a day I mean a day was weird like if you live a plane away from your girlfriend then stay longer or something.

"Can I stay at one of ya'lls houses?" She asked as we walked into the parking lot I looked at her suspiciously but she avoided everyone's eyes.

"You can stay at mine!" Lee chirped in and she nodded grabbing Lees's arm as they skipped together. I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone it was pretty late I popped an earbud in and hugged Bon goodbye waving to the guys before I hopped in the car. I gripped the steering wheel tightly and slammed my fist into it. How could I not be there for her how could I have not stopped this from happening I could have made her live with one of the guys, all our parents adore her. Why does something like this have to happen to someone so perfect?

-☾-

I stormed into the school for some reason I was in a pissy mood I don't even know why but I felt like slamming my fist into someone's face. I opened my locker and grabbed my history stuff me and Bonnie had that class together but that was all and she made it fun somehow managing to make our teacher so mad she would get sent to the office or would walk out leaving the class to do nothing. And occasionally she would get a 'private' talk with him in the hallway but you could very clearly hear what he was saying.

"Hey, buddy!" I sat down by her as she ruffled my hair as I sent my amazing glare.

"Someones grumpy this morning. Don't worry ill fix it" She said hopping out of her chair and sitting in Mr. Trulers seat going through some peppers the whole class didn't dare to speak she wrote some stuff on it and got up drawing on the board She sat back in his desk propping her feet up.

"Would someone so kindly topple a few desks?" She said with a yawn I rolled my eyes flipped the empty desks and sat just in time to watch the show.

"Bonnie! What are you doing in my seat?!-and the board- the desks?!" He was outraged in a matter of seconds which was a new record for him.

"Well, you see a tornado came through so I ha-" She smirked before being cut off.

"I don't care that's the last straw!" He threw his bag on the desk making Bonnie smirk.

"Hmm, let's see how many times have you said that before. 1, 2, 3, 4-"

"Bonnie in the hall now!" He yelled she sighed and dragged her feet dramatically but before leaving she bowed waved goodbye and exited the door, the whole class erupted into laughs knowing they just got a free ticket out of boring work. Once the yelling started we made our way to the door to eavesdrop.

"Bonnie why did you do that?!" She sighed running a hand through her hair.

"Because I was bored," She said in a duh tone leaning on one leg, she only did that when she was uncomfortable or anxious.

"I'm afraid I have to call your father and send you to the principles office." I saw a flash of hesitance in her eyes but it went away as fast as it came.

"I don't think that necessary, it was just a little...prank" She fumbled with her fingers we both knew what was going to happen.

"Grab your stuff and head to the principal now!" She balled her fists to where her knuckles were white and we ran back to our seats. Bonnie flung the door open almost hitting Mr. Truler in the face she grabbed her stuff and stormed out and I swore I could see fear in her eyes.

-☾-

"She can stay at mine," Ollie said finishing his food, he may be quiet and dark but he loves Bonnie damn we all do but he was like an overprotective brother. We all nodded we have been talking about what happened and planned to keep her out of the house for a few days. We walked out of the restaurant and headed over to Bonnie's house to pick her up.

-☾-

I walked up to the door his car was in the driveway so we knew he was there the guys were in the car as I knocked on the door and a few minutes later a heavily drunk man answered.

"How may I help you?" He slurred.

"Where Bonnie" I demanded crossing my arms over my chest.

"Sorry, she's not home" and with that, the door was slammed in my face.

------------

Sorry for the short chapter I didn't know what to write for him but I hope you still like it!

XO- Randomness2020