Chapter 1

"Hey Aqua, what are you doing?" Aqua snapped her head upwards as she saw her brother Perch swim in the entrance to the ocean and he flashed those words in Aquatic. She also rolled up her scroll as quick as she could.

"Just reading!" Aqua flashed back hurriedly, as she rolled up the scroll she had been reading as quick as possible.

"Well in that case," Perch flashed to Aqua, and she could she a grin on his face, probably because of how flustered she looked. "You won't be to busy to meet with the queen." Aqua's jaw dropped as she watched Perch finish flashing the sentence. Oh no, what does mother need to speak with me about now. Aqua thought.

"Um, Perch do you know why mother needs to meet with me?" Aqua flashed, but her scales were s;lightly dimmer than before. She was worried that she had done something wrong.

"Sorry sis, no clue." Aqua's heart sunk as she saw her father flash those words. "All I know is she needs you to meet you in the Summer Palace." Perch continued.

Aqua nodded before swimming around Perch and out of the entrance. She propelled herself through the water. She had swam to the Summer Palace before but this time she was worried about what Queen Oyster needed to talk to her about. There was only one thing that she was sure of as she swam towards the Palace. The fact that the whole meeting wouldn't need to be in Aquatic would be a relief.

                                                          * * *

"Mother?" Aqua called as she pulled herself out of the water into the Summer Palace. She shock her wings preparing to fly to the platform where she knew her mother would be. "Queen Oyster?" she called.

"I'm up here, Aqua." Oyster replied, but once her mother finished speaking she heard a patter of claws above. She knew that it wasn't her mother, she knew that the Queen would just wait. She also knew that her mother wouldn't make that much noise, she could hear it over her wingbeats. But then who is it? Aqua wondered.

Then Aqua saw a kind looking face pop over the edge as she got closer to the platform. Moments later she saw a beautiful butterfly-like pink and magenta dragon with four elegant wings began flying down to meet with her. Aqua thought that this dragon looked familiar.

"Princess Aqua!" The butterfly dragon exclaimed when they started to get close. Then Aqua realized who the dragon was. Of course it was Princess Raspberry of the Silkwings.

"Princess Raspberry." Aqua returned the greeting, nodding her head. As the princesses reached each other, Aqua watched as Raspberry pulled up and began flying beside her. Why is the Silkwing Princess here and why has mother called me here? Aqua wondered as she and Raspberry grew closer to the platform, and they finally reached it. As they landed Aqua bowed to her mother.

"Come sit Aqua." Oyster said, while waving with her wing to Aqua's seat. Aqua nodded and sat down and looked ahead seeing Raspberry sitting across from her and her Mother. "Princess Raspberry would you please Aqua why you are here and what you told me earlier." Aqua heard her mother ask. Finally, I'll get some answers! She thought.

"Of course, Queen Oyster." Raspberry replied, and Aqua leaned forwards eagerly, ready to listen to all her fellow Princess had to say.