Chapter 2

"A NightWing messenger came to Pantala to request presence from the Queens of all three of the Pantalan Tribes along with the presence of any other royals or highly trusted dragons and a Summit of the queens." Princess Raspberry began her explanation to Princess Aqua.

Before Raspberry could continue tho Aqua cut her off an apologetic look in her eyes. "A Summit of the Queens? Do you have any clue why?" Aqua asked, she wondered if the worry she felt showed in her eyes.

"We were told that there was an urgent matter in need of discussion, and that messengers had been sent to the Pyrrhian Tribes as well. The only thing we needed to do other that come of course was send a messenger to the Seawings when we arrived, they refused to for some reason." Raspberry explained, her voice as bubbly as normal.

"Oh, well thanks Princess Raspberry." Aqua responded when Raspberry was finished. That didn't tell her what she wished she knew.

"I am sorry Princess Aqua, if I knew more about it, I would tell you." Raspberry's voice seemed to soften. Aqua just wished she could know why this was happening. You know you can always use your powers to find out, Aqua, a voice whispered down in side her but she ignored it. She wouldn't use her powers for something like this! "Queen Spark has agreed that it may be held in the Sky Kingdom, and the Summit is to begin there in three nights." Raspberry concluded.

"Princess Raspberry, I'm sure that you would like something to eat before you leave. I have had some guards collect an assortment of fruits for you before you head back to where your Tribes representatives are staying while you're here." Queen Oyster's regal voice spoke. Aqua watched as Raspberry dipped her head in acknowledgment.

"Thank you, Queen Oyster. I will see you, both of you at the Summit." Raspberry replied, her voice becoming bubbly again.

"See you then." Aqua added, as the other princess turn and flew down towards the tunnel leading out of the Summer Palace.

"Aqua," Oyster's voice snapped Aqua away peering at the edge of the platform, where Raspberry had just been. As she spun her body around to face her mother she heard the last few wing beats and a splash of water as Raspberry got to the pool at the bottom of the palace.

"Yes, mother?" Aqua replied, wondering what her mother needed to say.

"You've been careful right? Not using your magic without permission? Not getting into any fights? Not doing anything dangerous?" Oyster's voice sounded worried as she bombarded her daughter with questions.

"I've been careful mom! No magic, no fights, no danger. I've been fine." Aqua reassured her mother. "Do you have any ideas about what this Summit could be about?" Aqua asked.

"Well, I'am worried that the other Tribes, or at least the Nightwings, have found out about you," worry showed on Oyster's face as she answered Aqua's question. Aqua understood what her mother meant when she said 'you'. She knew that her mother meant the fact that Aqua was an animus. "But if that's not what this is about then I have no clue."

"I actually thought about that too." Aqua murmured. She was worried about what would happen if the other Tribes found out. Would they be angry that it had been kept a secret? Would they be worried that Jerboa's spell was wearing off completely? Would they be scared of what an Animus could do, since there hadn't been one in so long? Aqua's breath began to speed up as thought after thought of reactions speed through her mind. She began pacing worry spreading through her. The other Tribes can't know! How would they?