[04] Chapter: Reunion

"Long time no see" Mikey said. But it was soon overpowered by the crowds shouts and gasps.

"How is that possible?? Didn't she disappear?" Someone said.

"Ya but clearly she's back, you idiot!" another responded.

"No way.." A lot of people were clearly shocked about this. But you? You had absolutely no idea what people were so shockingly yelling about.

Y/n POV

'What is he talking about?' I thought. 'Mikey knows me? And why is everyone so surprised to see me? They know who I am??'

'Good thing I have good control over my face, cause if not, he would clearly be seeing my confusion right now. Anyways wuz this manz talking about?'

"I knew it was you back there" he continues, ignoring the now slightly settled down crowd. "Ne see Ken-chin it is Y/n!" He said excited.

Draken comes up behind Mikey and freezes just like Mikey did.

...

...

Silence is heard as the duo stares at me. The crowds now completely silent, watching the interaction go down between us.

"Uh- wow, it really is you." Draken hesitantly finally says.

2nd POV

For some reason Draken was feeling a little awkward at first.

"Um.. hey.?" you said kind of in a question. "Surprise?" you continued, not knowing what to say.

The whole crowd could sense the awkwardness between you all.

Before the 2 boys in front of you could say anything further you turned to the beaten up faux blonde behind you.

"Oh! Right, you good?"

"Ah! Y- Yeah.." The weird haired blonde sheepishly replied. He was extremely nervous not only because a random pretty girl was in front of him, not to mention saved him but also because the 2 biggest people in Toman were in front of him as well, and all these people seemed to know each other.

Mikey and Draken turned their attention to the person who took away the attention of their seemingly long lost friend.

They stared right at the boy, making him even more nervous than before.

Walking up to the boy now, Mikey leaned his face into the faux blondes making him fall on his butt from the close proximity all of a sudden. 'And I just helped him up..' You deadpanned.

"What's your name?" Mikey's now dead eyes stared down at Takemichi as he frighteningly looked up at him in disbelief.

"H- Hanagaki Takemicchi." He responded.

"...I see... Takemitchy"

The latter let out a "Huh?" confused at how he said his name wrong.

"That's what Mikey said, so that's what it is, right. Takemitchy?" Draken pipped in.

All of a sudden Mikey knelt down over top Takemichi, so to say in a rather weird position you thought. "Are you really a middle schooler?" he asked smiling but not one filled with warmth or anything more of a 'can you believe this shit' type of way.

As he clenched the back of the fallen boys head he said "Takemitchy, from today onward, you're my bitch!! Okay? <3"

Standing up Mikey turned to your direction who was just thinking about leaving.