[05] Chapter: Flashback

______________________________

Tw: Cat calling, verbal (some physical) harassment (please proceed w this in mind)

5. Flashback

'Agh I'm starving, I can't wait to chomp down this sushi when I get home' You thought as you were walking out of a convenience store holding some grocery bags full of food.

You started your walk back home when you were suddenly interrupted.

"Heeey~ There pretty girl~" you heard a male voice coo.

Turning to where the voice was, was a group of young adults to what seemed like wannabe gangsters? standing in a huddled group staring at you.

One had a half full pack of beer in his hands. "You wanna come play with us, we'll show you a good time~" one added.

You scoffed at the annoying sight in front of you.

"No Thank you." You stated coldly and turned around to leave.

Although the men would not let you go so easily.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going pretty thing! We didn't say you could leave." They started to get aggressive. As the situation grew worse the more words spoken, all you wanted was to leave, whether it be willingly or forcefully.

They all made their way to you, starting to get physical.

Some how the interaction moved to an alley way that was right beside you, so not even that many people were around to see or notice anything.

One grabbed your wrist, there was yelling and insults being thrown towards you as one went to grab a chunk of your hair.

Outside POV (3rd POV from outside the alley)

Sounds of screams and hitting could be heard from an alley way outside a local convenience store.

If someone were to look into the massacre that was seemingly happening inside those walls, you would see nothing but a pile of men on the ground and red liquid splattered everywhere.

A man suddenly came running out the alley way screaming "I-I'm sorry!" he yelled as he tried to get away from... someone.

What followed the oh so frightened man was a teenage girl? Was this man afraid of a teenage girl? The girl got in front of the man and sent a round house kick to his head, knocking him straight out.

Finishing her kick as her foot layed back on the ground, she was standing in a pose only you would see from a trained martial artist. She wasn't just some street fighter, it seems this girl's done some training before.

She picked her bags back up from the ground, starting to walk away from the giant mess of people she just seemingly created.

Unknown POV?

We were walking down the street to our local convenience store when I heard screams come from the alley near the store.

'What the hells making that awful sound' I thought to myself. Although I'm pretty certain I know exactly what is happening right now, cause I've definitely heard a lot of those types of screams before.

I was no longer walking, just staying in my spot. My friend stopping along side me as well, hearing the same thing as me.

All of a sudden we saw a man run out of the alley scared shit less. 'Ya, I can only guess what's happening', Heh' I let out a kind of breathy laugh as I knew people were getting the shit beat out of them.

I then saw a girl come out of the alley, going after the man. I mean I was a little surprised to see a teenage girl but not really I know a lot of girls are pretty strong so I wasn't that surprised about that part but what got my eyes wide open.. was her kick. Her technique. It looked all too familiar.

I knew that kind of style of fighting by heart... I think. I could just be delusional I thought, no way it's her, what are the odds.

"Right... no way" I said under my breathe.

We watched as the girl picked up her stuff and started to leave. I wanted to stretch my arm out and shout to her. But what if it wasn't her? I questioned and soon it was too late she was already too far away. Although her being now a ways a way I could still see her. I saw her hop on a motorcycle. It was a sports bike.... a kawazaki to be exact. That was her dream bike... (you may change the bike to whatever you want)

"What are the odds.... no way.." I murmured to myself again.

"Draken." I said, calling out the tall boy beside me, staring at the same place I was.

"That technique looks awfully familiar." I continued.

"There's no way. ... She left." he finished.

"But what if it was..." I said.

"I don't know, Mikey..." Draken said.

2nd POV- over to you

You got off your bike as you parked it in your spot. Taking the bags of food and setting them on the table in your kitchen once you entered your home. Washing your hands extra clean, making sure to get every single bit of blood off your hands. Your knuckles were a little mangled after hitting so many skulls and hard bits with them. Before you could eat anything, you bandaged up your fists a bit.

Now sitting down eating your food, you gobbled it down, after being starved for so long. You finally got to eat your food, you sighed in gratefulness, as the night was coming to an end.

Before the night fully ended though, you were thinking about how you would get used to this again. You were hoping that not every night this would happen, actually never did you want this to happen. That was one thing you probably knew, you would never get used to a lot of people again. Being isolated from the world for so long, you hated how annoying people were.

A/N
Hopefully this makes sense- since I have a lot of this story in my head, I tend to miss some parts when writing it out & while writing my brain kinda becomes numb to my mistakes so hopefully it's understandable while written.  :) Thank you for reading