[08] Chapter: Fight

Tw: Fighting, gore, some physical assault (please keep in mind when reading)________________________________8

________________________________
8. Fight

The girl looked beaten pretty badly as more men started to surround her and there was a boy just in front of them that looked beaten to a complete pulp and was still getting more.

"What the fuck" you said as your face contorted to one of pure anger. Your blood started to boil and you were pissed. "Who the fuck do you think you are!" you said as you kick the man punching the boy in the head. Instant KO, as you made your way over to the rest of the people.

Your presence caused the men to look over to where you were. Some got up at the scene of someone new and one of their men getting knocked flying over them. There was one specific man on top of the girl who ripped her shirt off as he was now looking over at you.

One of the men standing beside him was staring at you, until it clicked in his tiny brain. "Ohoho, if it isn't the legendary red serpent" the man said. Then it clicked in everyone else's heads. "We heard you were back. Didn't know we would be meeting so soon."

"Get the fuck off of her" you said not in the mood for communicating with the disgusting men in front of you. But before they could say anything else you punched the main guy on top of the girl in the face. Breaking his nose and you made sure everyone heard the Crack! that came with it. You then grabbed his shirt and flung him over everyone and away from the girl.

One of the men charged at you as you grabbed his weak fist of a punch and put all your force into punching his face, sending him flying back into the brick wall of the alley. The next man to come at you tried to grab your hair as you grabbed his shoulders and brought his face down to your knee to smash it into oblivion as you let him drop down to the floor unconscious, some of his teeth falling out as well. Another went for a kick, you grabbed his leg and swept under his other one and sent him to the floor punching his face, smashing his skull into the ground and then stomping down onto his stomach making him choke up.

It may have been a bit agressive but it truly disgusted you to think people would do this and you knew exactly what they were going to do to the girl as you finished the rest of the men off. After everyone was down and you got a good beating in, you looked at the girl who was crying and in a severe panic.

You rushed over to comfort and help her. She was beaten pretty bad and needed the hospital along with the boy who you assume is her boyfriend.

"Hey, hey it's ok, you're safe now. You're hurt pretty badly so we're gonna get you to a hospital ok? Just breathe. Deep breathes" you told the girl. As you were comforting her you took your sweater off and put it around her and zipped it up as her shirt was destroyed.

She stood up with your help and you brought her to the boy upon her wishes. She was crying and holding the boy as you called the ambulance. It might not have been too good of a choice to call them as you just single handedly beat all the men in the alley and maybe to the point where it can't be said as "self defence" but you didn't care. They need the hospital and you can't carry 2 injured people by yourself and in time for them to get help. They needed it pretty soon and this was the only choice.