14

^Not only me

^Not only me....even angels crush on you ☺️
___________

THIRD PERSON POV-

A week had passed since Taehyung came to his new home. A home where he didn't feel any belonginess, any warmth, any comfort or any sense of protectiveness. His day would start with getting ready for his college and preparing breakfast for himself as well as Jungkook. The boy would wait for his husband to wake up so that they can have breakfast together but he gave up on waiting when Jungkook would always kept sleeping till afternoon. The blonde would have his breakfast and left Jungkook's share on the table in case he woke up and felt hungry but his hopes would crush every time he would come home and see all the breakfast untouched.

Jungkook had fired all the butlers as he didn't want his mother to spy on him and moreover, he now had Taehyung so he didn't need anyone. The blonde would do all the cleaning after coming back from the college until it was time for dinner. He would prepare food for both of them which Jungkook never even looked at even once. He would clean Jungkook's and his friend's mess before going to college.

Life became harder for the blonde as he had to do all the chores in the day and then study in the night with loud music messing with his tired brain. During the whole week, the ravenette didn't look him even for once let alone talking. He would wake up everyday at noon, stretch himself, hit the gym before going to shower and finally going out to have fun and would return with his useless friends and girlfriend who would try to make Taehyung's life miserable as the boy was too humble to say anything.

Taehyung had started getting scared every time the cars would stop in front of the house at night because a certain friend of Jungkook was a little more interested in the blonde. He would try to touch the blonde subtly making the blonde flinch and Jump away only to get laughed at by the boy. Taehyung would stay in his room most of the time when Jungkook's friend would visit him to avoid his friends.

The blonde had been trying to give his best to this relationship with all the dedication.

He had strong faith that things will turn out better.

Today, Mr and Mrs Jeon were coming to have dinner with their son and son in law. Taehyung was so happy after so many days. Living a whole week of lonliness, he was excited to have some family time together.

The boy had dressed to make himself look the best. He prepared the dinner alone without any complaint while Jungkook was still in his room....may be sleeping.

At exact eight pm, the doorbell rung making the boy run towards the door excitedly to welcome Mr and Mrs Jeon along with a boy who smiled at Taehyung while the blonde looked at him confused. The blonde couldn't stop himself from smiling looking at the cute dimples appearing on the boy's cheek as he smiled cutely.

''Hello, Tae...how are you?'' Mrs Jeon asked sweetly making the blonde look at her.

''I am good, auntie...how are you?''