26

^ Taeggukie lovers

^ Taeggukie lovers......where are you??

Our little superstar...

__________

THIRD PERSON POV-

Next day, It was evening and Taegguk was watching a random football match on TV as he had nothing to do at the moment. Taehyung was in the kitchen preparing dinner.

The maids requested him to let them do the work but the blonde wasn't ready to let his son eat food which wasn't prepared by him.

He just love his son so damn much.

Jungkook came back home earlier than his usual time. The boy had only six months and he wanted to repent for his doings, if not payback for them. He will do anything to earn their forgiveness, Jungkook was determined.

The blue eyed boy came into the living room and plopped down beside his son who smiled at him.

''Tired?''

''Nah.''

''Of course.....I should know that you will never accept that you are tired.'' Tegguk's words brought a chuckle to Taehyung's lips and he giggled.

''Then why were you asking?''

''Wanted to see if a change in place changes some things or not.'' Taegguk said chuckling making the blonde giggle again.

''Want me to give you a massage?'' The boy asked making the blue eyed boy nod his head sheepishly.

''C'mere. you big baby.''

Taehyung placed his head on his son's lap and closed his eyes as Taegguk threw the remote somewhere and started kneading the blonde's scalp lightly making Taehyung sigh in contentment at just the right pressure applied to his scalp that made him smile.

''You know why I work so hard, Gguk?''

''Why?''

''Coz my reward is promising.'' The blonde replied with a giggle. Both of them talked, the match on the TV long forgotten.

''I w-''

''Gguk!'' Jungkook's voice cut his son in the middle making the boy sigh in frustration while Taehyung immediately sat up. He looked at Jungkook blankly and Jungkook immediately regretted as he felt like he disturbed the two. The brunette raised his eyebrow as his father walked over to his son with a smile.

''I didn't disturb you guys...did I?''

''Yes, you did...but its not like you care.'' Taegguk replied sharply. The ravenette looked at Taehyung who immediately looked away.

''Sorry....I just wanted to give you this.'' The ravenette extended a black card towards his son who looked at it blankly.

''I thought you would need money as you are gro-''