☁️ Sweet Dreams - Alt Gabriel x reader ☁️

A/N: Small context; this is just something that came into mind. Reuqests are still open, go crazy, also the photo above isn't mine, idk who made it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was a rainy night, you, sitting on the couch, boredom was washing over you, you did everything to entertain yourself; wash the dishes, watched Netflix but no. Boredom was right around the corner.
"Man I could use a walk today" you thought to yourself, too bad it's raining.
"I could use Mark's company" with that, you grabbed your phone and started texting him.

Mark
Y: Aye Mark wsup?

M: Nothing much, just a little busy rn. Wbu?

Y: Bored, wanna do something together?

M: No, like I said, I'm busy. Now bye.
----------------------------------
.
.
.
.
.
.
"That guy is such a killjoy I swear"
"........."
"OH WAIT, oh wait nah Ceasar is busy with his mom"
"................"
"GOD I'M BORED, IS ANYONE WILLING TO HANG OUT WITH ME???"

With that being said, the lights turned off. Darkness everywhere
"Great, fuck everything." You said, grabbing your phone and turning on the flashlight.

Little did you know that you weren't alone.

Something moved on the corner of your eye, "The fuck was that? Hello??" "Greetings" Someone replied, unexpectedly. It's voice was barely heard, due to him whispering... Kind of. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" you asked, shouting at it. "I'm your saviour, your guardian angel, my name is Gabriel. What about you, mortal one?" "........ Y/N L/N, who are you and what are you doing in my house?"
"Wow nice question, he literally introduced himself dumbass.." You thought. "I am here because I heard the word 'God', I assumed you needed company?" Damn he was right, you were bored after all, why not befriend a random stranger lol. "Yeah, I suppose, sorry if I overreacted so unecessarily." Chuckling out an awkward laugh, saying that. "No worries, I usually get that type of reaction." Wait what does he mean by 'usually', has he done this before? As if he read your mind, he casuall said "I have my ways." "I see.." "..........." "......." A wave of silence hit the atmosphere as if the two of you have a staring contest.
.
.
.
"Wanna watch a movie?"

"I'd love to."

"Got any suggestions?"

"Not really.."

"Oh."
.
.
.
.
"It seems like you don't need anything from me, I'll be taking my leave."

"Wait."

"What?"

"Can you stay for a bit longer?"

"Why?"

"I don't have friend to talk to."

"Oh."

"Please?"

"Fine."

"Yayyyy"

You said, yawning. "It seems like you're tired, shall I take you to bed?" He asked, a bit concerned. "Nah, I can walk, thanks." With that, you began to walk away from him, going upstairs to your room. (P.S, he's following you.)

"Sorry I don't have a spare bed to share."

"You don't want me to tuck you in?"

"No thank you."

"....."

"Alright, goodnight."

"Goodnight."

You slowly closed your eyes with Gabriel in your sight, falling asleep.

[Gabriel's POV]

I observed their sleeping figure, I must admit, they're quite adorable. I tucked them in while kissing their forehead.

Sweet dreams.

----------------------------------

Gah dayum, this is my first time writing somethinf, lmk what you guys think

Lol bye.