🍋 Good boy - Adam Murray x male! reader 🍋

I wanted to make this chapter for myself, but you guys can read it

You and Adam have been friends since 6th grade, you guys were inseparable.

Now that you have a job, that is working as a Starbucks cashier, is really stressing you out. There were alot of angry, unsatisfied customers. It's either you got their order wrong, or they just want free stuff. People can be such dicks these days.

Your boss heard about what happened and they were disappointed about it. They were so close into firing you but they gave you one last chance, but there was a catch. You had to work late than usual tonight. Your normal schedule was 1:30-5:40, but they made it 1:30-7:45

You weren't happy about it, but it's better than losing your job, right? After you were done with your shift, you got home safely and arrives at your house. Adam then greeted you with a warm, welcoming smile. "Hey Y/N, are you alright? How was work?" He says concerned. "It was alright, there were a bunch of shitheads though." Adam's concerned face frowned even more. "I'm gonna go change, I'll be right back." You then began to walk upstairs while Adam's gaze followed your every move.

After 5 minutes, you came downstairs wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. Well, it wasn't just any other hoodie, it was Adam's hoodie. You sat down on the couch with Adam beside you. He turns to look at you only to be surprised by you wearing his BPS hoodie.

"Uh Y/N, is that my hoodie??" He asks, clearly confused. "Oh, um, yeah.. why..?" Adam looks at you up and down seductively, not saying a word. He begins to grab your face and kisses you roughly, you were easily getting turned on by Adam kissing you deep and rough.

Adam then made you sit on his lap, feeling something hard. You knew exactly what it was but you decided to tease him a bit. You began to grind your hips on him making him moan softly.

"Mmh.. Y/N~, fuck. Don't stop... Shit." You stopped immediately just to tease him, you giggled then stood up and walked away like nothing happened. He wasn't having it, he grabbed your wrist harshly and made you sit back down on his lap. "Didn't I tell you not to stop? You deserve a punishment for disobeying me, you slut."

He carried you over his shoulders, you were surprised at how strong he was. You whimpered at his touch and kept wiggling around, he slapped your ass to make you stop but you didn't. You were scared of what he was about to do to you.

Once you two got upstairs, he pinned you roughly against the wall and kissed you. "So naughty.." he said between kisses, he continued to kiss you harshly and began to stroke your bulge. This continued until he pulled away, completely stopping from what he was doing to you.

He chuckled. "How would you like it if I teased you and pulled away just like that? Maybe I should leave you here and let you deal with yourself right here. We wouldn't want that, wouldn't we now?" He said in a deep tone.

The though of dealing with you and your heat all on your own is difficult, you just wanted him to ruin you. You took a deep breath then looked down at the floor and whispered, "No sir.." You felt him grin at your response.

He then grabbed you and threw you on the bed and got on top of you, pinning your wrists over your head. "A-Adam, what a-are you doing?" He gave out a raspy laugh. "Shh.. be quiet, let me handle everything." He took off your sweatpants and your boxers, revealing your hard, throbbing cock dripping with pre-cum. He chuckled darkly. " I haven't even done anything to you, yet you're so hard, so wet for me, my plaything."

He begins to stroke your cock painfully slow, you began whining and moaning for him to go faster. You were begging for him to make you cum. You want him to turn you into a cumming mess. You want- no, you need him inside of you. These thoughts were making you crazy and getting you turned on even more.

After Adam stroked your cock, he positioned his mouth on your cock. You can feel his breath on your cock. "If you want it, beg." You couldn't believe that you were about to beg for him to suck your dick but you needed it badly.

"P-Please Adam, suck my cock hard, I-I don't even care anymore, I j-just want you to use me, please~." You practically begged, he smiles contentedly at your answer. "As you wish, my little cumslut." He kissed the tip of your cock and began bobbing his head up and down.

You moaned loudly, this feeling was driving you insane. "Adam, please g-go faster..~" He picked up the pace and sucked your cock faster than before. Your head was getting cloudy and fuzzy, you can't take it anymore. You felt a knot on your stomach tighten, whilst your cock twitched in Adam's mouth, he knew you were about to cum. "A-Adam, I'm gonna.. g-gonna cum, f-fuck!~ Please, please, please d-don't stop~"

He sucked on your cock even faster, you were getting close to your climax. As you were about to cum, he stopped instantly. You whined at the loss of pleasure.

He pulled down his pants and his boxers, he began to stroke his cock before positioning himself on your entrance. He gave you the consent look before thrusting himself inside of you. You nodded, Adam took this opportunity to put himself inside of you, it hurt like a bitch. "Fuck, it hurts Adam!"

He wiped your tears away and began to reassure you. "Shh, it'll go away, don't worry." He let you adjust to his size. After a few minutes, you let him continue. He started to thrust in and out of you, you moaned and gripped the bedsheets whilst your knuckles went white. Adam stroked your cock but this only made you closer to your climax. "Adam, harder p-please!" He did as you asked, but this time he hit your g-spot. You were seeing stars, you couldn't handle the amount of pleasure you were getting.

Your moans were only getting louder and louder by the minute, your walls tightening on Adam's dick, this made him almost cum inside of you. "F-fuck Y/N, if you k-keep doing that I'll-" he was cut off by yours and his own climax, cumming inside of you, filling you to the brim.

He continued to thrust in you to ride out your high for atleast a minute, Adam then caressed your cheek and kissing you, but this time it wasn't rough, no, it was slow and passionate. Feeling Adam's soft lips against yours was the best feeling you've ever experienced.

He pulled out of you and laid down beside you, grabbing a blanket and covered the both of you from the cold air wafting on you and Adam's skin. He circled his thumb on your shoulder, making sure that you're alright, he kissed you for one last time before saying, "I love you, Y/N."

You smiled at his statement and said, "I love you too, Adam." Then you both fell asleep, forgetting all about your problems.

——————————————————————————————————

end.

1261 words