A/N: Update

I'M VERY VERY SORRY FOR THE INACTIVITY OF THIS BOOK 😭

Me n my family were on a vacation for a while and my pops didn't have enough coins for the internet, so my mom decided not to load us any internet for a while. (Which was ok with me, idrm)

But dw, I have 3 chapters ready, 1 of them tho isn't finished yet. I don't really have any ideas for it atm, I'll show a preview! :)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I heard ruffling from the bushes nearby. "Hello??" You pointed your flashlight towards the bush where the ruffling sound came from. "Hey Y/N" Your friend, Adam, greeted you from behind. Scaring you shitless. "BRO oh my God, you scared me half to death" You exclaimed, while letting out a sigh of relief , holding your chest "Sorry, sorry, Jonah had to turn off the lights just to scare you. Y'know he likes to play pranks on people."

"Yeah, I know. He's a douchebag." Jonah heard you not from afar "I HEARD THAT Y/N."

"Oh hey Jonah" you walk towards him, spreading your arms to embrace him into a hug. You're lucky you're his friend, so he returned the hug, hugging you back. "I'm not a douchebag, douchebag." You snicker, "I kid, I kid, you know me, I like joking shit about people." You say while putting both your hands in front of Jonah's face, rocking 'em back and forth. "Yeah, but when people joke shit about you, you go feral." You scoff at his reply "Pfff whaaatt no I don't" You roll your eyes while smiling awkwardly at him.

.
.
.
.

"Oh shit, not right now." Mark frantically said while looking from left to right, trying to look for a weapon but only to head over to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. Meanwhile Cesar was grabbing the books that took you hours to arrange from A to Z (rip). Both of them were ready to attack as they gripped their 'weapons' when the door swung open.

It may not seem as exciting, I'm sorry! :(

But I really poured my blood, sweat, piss, and tears in that chapter. (no jk lmaoao). I'm really really excited to release 'em! Although I have a request up the line and I'm starting to spark up ideas for it. Lol, also that story I've been writing is about the beach, it may not be the exact scenario but I managed to sneak in some parts of my experience!