🍋 Roomies - Gabriel x Fem! reader 🍋

This is a oneshot requested by Th3Pr3acher
Totally didn't forget abt this book LMAOAOAOAO ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Also some warnings; degrading, orgasm prevention, spanking, face-fucking, and teasing.
----------------------------------

You and Gabriel had just finished eating dinner. While you were washing the dishes, he went to the bathroom with his clothes and a towel.

You shrugged it off because he's only taking a shower, lol.

Few hours later

After rinsing the last dish, you put it on the dish holder (i forgot the word). Gabriel caught your attention at the corner of your eye, you sneakily turned to look at him and oh my god. He was topless and only wearing sweatpants.

He noticed you, apparently you weren't slick enough to stare at him like a fucking drooling chihuahua.

"Like what you see, angel face?" He let out a small chuckle while looking at you up and down. "Pfffff bro what? Nahh, why are you suddenly assuming that." You blushed at his question. He scoffed in response and walked over to you, pinning you by the wall.

Him towering over you was the most threatening thing you have ever felt, but you were also feeling.... Something else. You didn't know exactly what it is, considering you're kinda innocent. (If you aren't, then you are in this story btch 🙄).

"Cat got your tongue?" You stared at his deep, blue eyes, he stared right back at you. "Uh, I don't kn-" you were cut off by Gabriel licking, nibbling, and sucking at your neck. You gasped at the sudden action.

He pulls away moments later, earning a frustrated whimper from you. He chuckles in victory, your face is inches away from his.

"Let's take this somewhere else shall we?" He swipes you off your feet, carrying you into your bedroom.

He lays you down on your back while he crawls on top of you. He starts to tease you by continuing to bite on your neck while rubbing your clothed clit. You inhaled sharply, trying to contain your moans. Gabriel noticed this and took it as a challenge.

He lays you down on your stomach and starts pulling your shorts/pants down, revealing your black laced panties. He chuckled.

"Mm.. So I got a little slut here all prepared for me, huh?" Gabriel starts to tease you by grinding his clothed erection on your clothed pussy.

You moaned into the pillow trying to muffle your moans, you moaned a little too loudly. He heard it and he pulled your hair, refraining you from moaning into the pillow.

"Ah, ah, ah. I want to hear your precious voice, my angel. Don't you fucking disobey me or I'll punish you." His voice was stern but it also turned you on even more.

He released his grip from your hair, you didn't follow his order and continued moaning into the pillow. He stopped grinding into you and pulled your hair to face him.

"Now what did I just say? Looks like someone needs a punishment." He positioned you on his lap, still laying on your stomach.

Gabriel pulled down your panties, only low enough to reveal your ass. Then he started spanking you 10 times.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

He stops spanking you, leaving a handprint on your ass. He made you re-position by sitting on his lap. You immediately knew what he wanted so you started grinding on his clothed cock. Gabriel threw his head back while heavily panting and moaning.

"Don't fucking stop." He said between moans, you decided to follow his order since you don't want another round of 10 spankings.

He grabbed you by the chin and started to kiss you. He licked your bottom lip, asking for permission. You didn't give him permission, so with that, he grabbed your ass tightly making you gasp between the kiss. This was his opportunity to shove his tongue inside your mouth.

You moaned into the kiss. He explored your insides, making sure to not leave every inch unexplored.

He pulls away and flips you over, making you lay down on the bed once more. He starts to pull your panties down using his teeth while making eye contact.

He then pulled his sweatpants and boxers down, revealing his hard, throbbing, veiny cock dripping with pre-cum. He forcefully spread your legs to see your wet, dripping pussy.

He teased you once again by rubbing his tip on your entrance, making you let out a desperate moan and bucking your hips forward.

"A good angel needs to be obedient now, doesn't she?" He slaps your thigh. But then without a warning, he fully thrusted into you, not letting you adjust to his girth and length.

"FUCK, Gabriel it hurts!" You moaned, begging for him to let you adjust. He stayed silent and he didn't listen to you, but instead, he started to thrust in and out of you at a fast pace. Pounding you mercilessly to your core.

He leans down and moans into your ear, making you aroused even more. He started to grab your tits with his hands and began to fondle with your nipples. You felt a knot in your stomach, knowing that you're about to cum at any second.

"Gabriel, I'm gonna cum.. fuck!" He continues to thrust into you for 5 more seconds before stopping and pulling away, he wasn't letting you cum. Instead, he pulled you on the floor and made you get on your knees. He pulls your hair, making you suck on his cock.

You started teasing him by kitten-licking his tip. Oh, but he wasn't having it. He grabbed a fistful of your hair and drew you further down on his cock, making you gag.

"I don't have time for games. Choke on it, slut." You obeyed and started bobbing you head up and down, making him moan in the process. He grabbed your head and started face-fucking you hard.

You felt his cock throb in your mouth, he was about to cum but he pulled away. He then shoved you down, positioning you in all fours. He thrusted into you almost making you cum, he bit on your neck, leaving a mark.

He slapped your ass, making you moan in pain. He then reached for your clit with his free hand. He started playing with your clit, making you even more close to your climax than you already were.

"Gabriel, stop, I'm gonna cum!" You moaned even louder than before. After a few thrusts, Gabriel released into you, making you feel hot and warm. You cummed right after him while panting.

You started to feel tired and sleepy, your eyes began to close slowly as Gabriel kissed you.

"Sleep well, angel."

----------------------------------
I AM VERY VERY SORRY IF IT'S NOT GOOD, IT'S MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT HELP ME 😭😭😭😭