Chapter 33 "Double Trouble"

"Nijigasaki School Idol Club, I Hope you're prepared because we have arrived."
Right mia?

"What are you even going on about lanzhu?"

"Not the response I was hoping for.
You should be excited, were finally here"

"You mean here in Japan right? Were not going to that school yet until tomorrow. Also, I don't even see anything particular to be excited about it"

"If that's the case then why did you even come along?"

"Well.......just some personal matters......."

"Hmmm? You're turning red"

"SHUT UP!
And you're too close lanzhu!"

"Ara, Did I strike a nerve? Haha
But why did you really come along though?"

"I just wanted to check on something alright, plus even if I declined, you wouldn't take that for an answer and just keep begging me to come. I am your songwriter and composer after all."

You definitely are. And I listened to the new song. It's perfect. although you could just send the songs you make by mailing it to me. But this works too.
And I would love to know what you're checking at the school tomorrow. So what is it?"

"That doesn't concern you lanzhu. Do whatever you do and I'll do whatever I want.
And I'm gonna go find something to eat.

"There she goes, wondering off by herself.
Wait for me Mia! I'm hungry too!
.
.
.
.
.
"Next day at the club"

.
.
.
.
.
WOW! WOW! WOW!
I expect nothing less from the Director Osaka Shizuku-chan!
-Yuu said in excitement

Glad you liked it Yuu-senpai. I'm very flattered. But I couldn't have done it without some help.
-shizuku

Yeah, It's thanks to you, Rina-chan, and Yuu-chan.
You three did the editing after all
-Kanata

Ehehe, it's nothing really.
-Yuu and shizuku

Heh, they're blushing
-Kanata teased

As always. Everyone did a great job. We put in a lot of hard work with everything for the past weeks. And with that I say Thank you.
-Yuu

It wasn't easy though, I tell you that.
-Ai

You can say that again. It took us a couple of days to write the script for the video. Then came the filming
-Karin

Especially the filming........we needed costumes, props, location for the shots, and insane amounts of coffee to get to where are now.
-Kasumi

You say that but you don't even like Coffee to begin with.
-Shizuku

Hey! I drink coffee sometimes.......
-Kasumi

Sure you do........
-Shizuku teased

Quiet Shizuko!
-Kasumi exclaimed