Prologue

Third Person POV

"Lady Diana!"

The whole Ruby Palace is in chaos as one certain person is giving birth to the heir of the Obelian Empire.

"Ahhng!"

"One more push Lady Diana."

"Ahhh!"

"UWAAAH! UWAAAH!"

The cries of the baby gave them a sigh of relief until they heard Diana speak.

"Ah! I-I think there's another one!" Diana said that made the maids panic even more.

"Push Lady Diana!" the midwife said as Diana did as she was told to.

"I can see the head. One last push!"

"AHNGG!!"

"UWAAAH!! UWAAAH!"

Diana felt weak. She's already dying while carrying the child, what more is that she already gave birth to them.

"Names Lady Diana! Names!" one of the maids said trying to keep Diana conscious.

"The Eldest... Athanasia de Alger Obelia." Diana said making everyone gasp in surprise.

"While the youngest will be known as Antanasia de Alger Obelia..." Diana added before closing her eyes.

The maids are terrified. You can't hear anything except for the cries of the newborn Princesses until once maid spoke.

"T-The lady is dead..." she announced.

Lady Diana is dead... the love of the Emperor's life is dead.

Or so they thought....

'I need to save them. I have to save them. At least... one of them' Diana thought to herself eyes kept close.

"And what makes you think I'll help you?" a man told Diana earning a gasp from her.

"I'm begging you, please! Help me..." Diana begged as she kneel in front of the man that took him off guard.

"H-Hey! I'm not that heartless! Stand up! You're already weak, don't make your condition worse!" the man said as he quickly help the crying girl up.

"I-I'll do anything in my power just... help me live... please," Diana said while crying. Letting out an annoyed sigh, the man agreed.

"Alright. I don't want anything... for now. But I'll still help you. Just speak my name and I'll be there."

"*******"

"That thing's name is Athanasia?" a cold voice asks a bunch of kneeling people, trembling in fear.

"And the other one died with that wench?" he added.

"Y-Yes your Majesty." one of the maids confirmed that angered the Emperor even more.

Diana, the one he loves the most just died. The younger twin sister of the baby also died moments after she was born.

And thus, Claude, known as the Emperor, killed everyone in the Ruby Palace and was about to kill the newly born Princess when he found her name...

"Amusing," Claude said before walking out of the Ruby Palace together with the two helpless knights, who just watched the Emperor massacre, everyone, in the Palace.

"I wonder how long this thing can live in accordance to its name."

Was the last thing they heard.

My mind was full of 'What IF' lately. What if Diana lived? What if Athanasia does have a twin? What if I create a story where Diana is alive?

In most of the 'Who Made Me A Princess' fanfic I've read, Diana is always dead no matter that AU you are on. Then the 'What IF' came into my head.

BOOM

I've created yet another story as my Reaction fanfic is still not yet over. Yay... I'm sure this story will be short as I don't see Diana being alive that much but I'll try to lengthen the story in the future.

That's it for the introduction. See you in the next chapter.