Chapter 3

This is urgent!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Athanasia POV

"Lucas!" I shouted as I open the door making him jump in surprise. Though he could sense my mana, he still jump because of my unexpected outburst.

"What? Do you really need to shout-"

"Annie's the one who will perform in the debutante ball." I said cutting Lucas off. I quickly went to his side and saw his eyes widen in shock.

"Excuse me?"

"I said your Annie is the one who will perform at the debutante ball!" I repeated while shaking his shoulders.

"Alright I heard you now stop shaking my shoulders." Lucas said while patting my hands off.

"Now why did you tell me such a thing?" Lucas ask after calming me down.

"Well... Dad said if she didn't satisfy me because of her dancing skills, he would kill her along with Felix." I said as I notice Lucas' eyes darken a lot more through out my explanation.

"He's going to die first before he could even touch Annie." Lucas said darkly while glaring at me causing for me to flinch.

"W-Why are you glaring at me?" I ask him.

"You're his daughter. Two birds in one stone." was the only things he said making me hit him square in the head.

"You idiot! Just because he's my Father doesn't mean you can kill me too!" I shouted while Lucas rub his throbbing head.

"Ow! You hit as hard as Annie! What's with you people hitting me on the head when they're pissed!" Lucas complained still in pain.

"If so, then we for surely can get alone so damn well." I said glaring at him.

"Anyways! I have to at least cast a spell on the Debutante day." Lucas said changing the subject.

"Why?"

"'Why?' Well maybe because you and your father is there?" Lucas answered sarcastically making me frown.

"Maybe because Annie will be there?" he added.

Right... He didn't correct me when I said 'your Annie' earlier. Are they dating before? Aren't they too young to date?

"Speaking of Annie, are you dating her when you left her?" I ask as Lucas quickly look at me with widen eyes slightly blushing.

"What?!"

"What? I just asked you if you're dating her." I said confused at his sudden outburst unless he really is-

"No, I am not dating her." Lucas denied rather harshly.

I guess he isn't.

"Plus, I left her and her mother without a notice. What kind of a boyfriend I would be if we were dating?" he added.

"An utterly terrible one." I bluntly said staring at him with no emotions.

"Really? Thanks for the head up." Lucas said sarcastically while smiling.

"Your welcome." I replied, returning the favor.

"Whatever. Go to sleep, you have to be early tomorrow." Lucas said before flicking my forehead, much to my dismay.

"Hey! Do you really have to do that?!" I complain rubbing my forehead.

"Yes or else you'll die with your overflowing mana." Lucas replied before teleporting leaving me alone.