Chapter 6

What a sh*tty day...

~*~*~*~*~*~

Antanasia POV

I didn't expect my next day to be this sh*tty too, but I guess that's how destiny works.

Why?

Because my body feels heavy the moment I woke up AND my chest has been hurting too.

You might be thinking that maybe I don't know what's happening to me. Well you're dead wrong.

I have a huge mana, thanks to His Majesty... not really, and since I have a huge mana at such a young age, my body can't hold it and my mana beast is bor- I mean created.

The heavy feeling and the constant hurting in my chest plus my mana beast looking big and old just shows the sign that I will, soon but hopefully not now, have a mana explosion.

"Annie, are you sure your feeling fine? Do you really have to leave with such a terrible condition?" Mom ask me worriedly while checking up on me from time to time.

"Yes Mom, I'm fine. This is... important. I'll only be gone for a week or so." I said while packing up. I need to go far away for the others not be suspicious and for Mom not to get hurt by my mana explosion.

"I'm trusting you on this one. If you're still gone for almost a month, then I'm going to find you. Are we clear?" Mom said seriously but worry is still visible in her voice.

"Of course." I said while smiling slightly.

"Don't you think its best to wait for Luca-"

"Mom I need to go. I'll see you soon." I quickly said kissing her cheek before leaving the house.

"Stay Safe!" I heard Mom shouted from inside.

You might be wondering where am I going really.

Well, in the middle of a field slightly far away from home but far enough for me not to be seen.

Lucas POV

I've been stuck with this tree for ages.

Well- not really ages but maybe a month or two outside this dimension?

"Idiot, you should've just obediently handed it over instead of rebelling." I said to the now burned tree before snapping a piece of branch. Don't worry it'll heal itself.

"All you've done is waste my time."

Will this much do? I think to myself while staring at the abnormally, bright tall branch in my hands before smirking.

"Now I need to go all the way back. Annie... I hope she's doing fine." I said to myself before opening a portal and left the World Tree's dimension.

Antanasia POV

How awful...

HOW IT IS THAT MY DAYS THIS DAY ARE ONLY RESULTING IN A BAD WAYYYYY!!!

The Emperor fell ill and woke up after 10 days after falling ill 'together' with the Princess. He 'somehow' woke up with not a single memory about the Princess thinking that she's a dark sorceress.

A Banquet happened as its the Emperor's birthday, called the Princess, forcing her to kneel infront of many nobles as she humiliate herself. Couldn't take the humiliation any further, she unconsciously use her powers to push the knights away from her, wished the Emperor a Happy Birthday while doing a curtsy and glaring at him before storming out. Having a moment with a white haired male before going home crying.