6

ROBIN'S POINT OF VIEW

i know people may be wondering why i wanted to apologise. i asked myself the same thing, it was a mistery for everyone but i soon understood. i didnt care about her of some type of thing but after the conversation i had with finney,he mentioned something about her trauma. i felt bad. yes, i mess with people really often but i will never mess with anybody that has stuff to deal with even if that sounds stupid. i also lost my dad. he was a military.he went in vietnam with the army and never came back. it hurt but i was proud of him for not leaving his buddies there,he had good soul and i understood i had to learn something from that. i analized the situation in my head over and over thinking about what her trauma could of been and right when me and finn were about to reach the lake i realised. bruce yamada. every kid knew they were best friends. some of them even thought they were dating, some thought they were siblings and some thought they had some strange mistery going on due to how often they hung out. bruce got taken by ,,the grabber'' one year ago and im guessing that was the moment she died inside, the moment her trauma started. as mean as i am,i have a soft side and when i relate to someone in a way or another that soft starts to show. after i realised i wanted to apologize for acting like that. i don t think we will ever pe friends tho. our personalities are completely different but she deserved an apology.