11

i sat in my room,crying. i couldn't hear anything. neither could i feel, see or touch. it felt like a part of my soul has been ripped off. all of. my senses,
thoughts and expressions were dead. at that point,i couldn t figure out why i was even crying. the pain of robin being taken away was big,like a stab in the heart but knowing that the grabber was still active, kidnapping kids,sent shivers down my body. i knew he took robin and i knew he took bruce too. now another feature these two had in common was how brave they both were. bruce has always been a fighter, so was robin. but i was aware bruce was now dead so maybe in this situation, it didn t matter how brave you were. maybe its just about the fate you were given. i cried over and over, tears falling on my pillow,making a wet spot on it. i took a deep breath, getting up as i thought to myself :
l-,,i have to help robin.i have to to what bruce would of wanted people to do when he was there. i need to help people i love with the risk of loosing my own life and robin is one of them.'' i put a hand over the landline i had next to my bed, as i type finney's number in. i sigh, trying to pull myself together.
f-,,yes?'' i hear a trembling voice on the other side of the phone.
l-,,hi'' i breath out,trying to not burst down into tears. i had to be strong
f-,,luna?''
l-,,yea, its me''
f-,,have you heard anything about...''
l-,,robin? yes,i did hear. thats why i called you. i know i sound stupid but i will go look for him.''
f-,,what?!'' he whisper yells
l-,,i will go look for him. is that too hard to understand,dumbass or am i talking in spanish?''
f-,,i heard what you said the first time i just had to make sure you actually mean that beacause i hope you dont. you have to be crazy. plus why would you even do this,luna? you hate him.''
l-,,yes,finn i hate him. i hate his long weird hair,i hate his brown eyes. i hate his ugly bandana. i hate his lips and god i hate his personality. i miss him.''
finney remained silent,probably too shocked to even say something and probably really confused also.
l-,,i know he needs help and i know thats what bruce would've wanted me to do while he was in there. i cant disappoint robin too. i have to fight, at least this time,finney. i have to be a fighter.''
f-,,i cant let you go by yourself. at least let me come with you i'll get my rocket.''
l-,,finney. this isn't about how many of us go there or about how many weapons we have at us. its about the way you approach the situation and i think that right now, the best solution is for me to go find him with only the police.
f-,,but luna ther-''
l-,,just shut up. if anything happens and robin gets out tell him i never hated him. i loved him. tell him i cared for him and that i never meant to give him the cold shoulder. i thought he hated me so i never got the balls to actually make a move. tell him he looked a lot like bruce and i loved that about him. not only that i saw a friend in him, but a lover too. robin is the guy you fall in love with more as the day pass. and tell gwen i loved her like the sister i never had.or maybe i did have,now. i have a letter i've been wanting to give her since we were young.its behind the matress.give it to her when i leave. and you onow how to take care of yourself. you are strong and i love that about you. thank you for being my comfort person, finn.'' before he could even say anything else, i hung up, leaving him with tears in his eyes. i grabbed my coat and stormed out the bedroom door but before i could even go downstairs,at the front door, i went into my mom's bedroom. she was sleeping. i blew her a kiss,admiring how pretty she looked. with that being done, i closed my eyes,getting out the door.