Chapter 2: Blizzard Brawl

In the last part teams RWBY, JNPR and CEAN had been set out with a task to find two elementalists who if they find and fight each other will spell Armageddon for Remnant, eventually however team RWBY would locate the ice elementalist Cornel Chill and would come up with a plan to jump the fool and overwhelm him but with the unfortunate arrival of Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie and Pyrrha Nikos and Ruby being jump scared by the blonde their silent approach was F-ed up and now the cornel knew they were there and after faking them out attacked them with a powerful move, had our heroes succumbed to death's cold grip already or may there be a chance for them to turn this around the story continues now.

We open with Ren walking through the emerald forest with Cinder Fall, Emerald Sustrai, Amber Amira now wearing a black and orange cap and Neopolitan following behind him as they had gotten to the footprint trail and are following it "so are you sure that this trail will lead to the ice elementalist?" said Cinder "yes it will I doubt they would've left these here on purpose" said Ren "I hope your right" said Amber as Neo tapped Amber on her shoulder held up a sign that said yeah I don't want anything to happen to my bestie with a worried look on her face "don't worry Neo I'm sure Nora's fine" said Amber as Neo smiled as we cut to outside of the warehouse as the front of it is suddenly blown open and snow covers the ground as we close in to see Ruby getting out of it as she looks around to see everyone else getting up as well as she breathes a sigh of relief but then heavy footsteps are heard as she turns towards them and Cornel Chill steps out into the open area as Ruby gets a better look at him still towering over everyone with a terrifying 10 feet in height he comes out wearing a large metal suit looking like the cross between an army general and Darth Vader with a silver and light blue colour scheme with bulkier designs on the arms as the Cornel chuckles "well, I didn't think that you'd survive that, perhaps I've underestimated you just a little even still you can't hope to stand against me" said Cornel Chill as Ruby grips crescent rose tightly "we'll see" said Ruby "then take your shot child!" said Cornel Chill getting into a battle stance as Ruby runs forward and swings at the Cornel who suddenly disappears "what the-" said Ruby "FROSTMORE, TO ME!" shouted Cornel Chill who reappears behind Ruby and summons a large sword made of ice and swings down but Pyrrha uses her semblance to pull his arm back just a bit to let Ruby dodge the attack as the red wearing huntress turned her scythe into a rifle and fires a shot into the face of the large man stunning him for just a bit for Weiss to use her glyphs to speed over and with a quick motion hits the Frosty Felon's back with a scorching strike causing the Cornel to stumble forward and groan in pain and curses under his breath as Weiss uses her glyphs to grab Ruby and makes it back to the others who have regrouped "alright what's the plan?" said Jaune "well we now know for sure that fire hurts him" said Ruby "yeah but he's also unnaturally fast like he practically teleported behind you" said Weiss "but there's still your glyphs which can slow him down" said Blake "but he'd need to be stand still for me to use them and with how quick he is I'm not sure I'll get the chance" said Weiss "well what if I keep him busy" said Yang "Yang are you sure?" said Pyrrha "yeah I'll be fine, besides the more he hits me the more my semblance gets builds up so I can pound his metal face in" said Yang "can I break his legs?" said Nora "sure" said Yang "yes" said Nora happily.

'play fight music now'

the group turns to see the Cornel had just gotten back up onto his feet and is now looking at them and it was clear there was distain behind his red glowing eyes "he took a while to get back up" said Jaune "which means that fire works better, now let's get him" said Ruby as they all rush him as Cornel Chill looks at his blade and tosses it aside as he then runs at the and throws a punch forcing everyone to jump away as Yang rushes in and delivers a hard right hook to the Cornel's face followed by an uppercut and then a flurry of punches to his chest but then the cornel decks her across the jaw before front kicking her across the area but then Blake runs at he cornel but he then grabs her by her head and violently crushes it but then Blake's body bursts in a dark haze revealing it as a shadow clone mixed with violet dust blocking the Cornel's vision as Weiss takes another flaming strike at the Cornel hitting him in the abdomen and forcing him to grab it in pain as Ruby using petal burst becoming a blur and slashing the cornel multiple times before leaping into the air and then crashing back down near the cornel spinning her scythe as she does so damaging the ground and causing the cornel to stumble back before launching what bits of debris had come up at him as the haze cleared and the cornel lunges towards Ruby but stops just shy of grabbing her and he looks down seeing a black glyph surrounding him as Ruby smirked and Nora charges in and smashes her hammer across the Cornel's face followed by Pyrrha smashing her shield into his back then firing some shots into his back though it doesn't do much "Northern wind" said Cornel Chill as he releases a gust of ice-y wind which blows back Ruby, Nora, Pyrrha and Weiss who was nearby causing the glyph to disappear and allowing the cornel to move again as he rushes to Pyrrha and grabs her by the neck "let her go!" said Jaune as he leapt into the air and swung crocea mors down but it bounces harmlessly off of the Cornel's suit as the larger man looks down at Jaune who looks up with a nervous expression and the cornel snickered "leave this to the big kids boy" said Cornel Chill as he punted Jaune across the area and turns back to Pyrrha who holds miló in its rifle mode a mere inch away from his eye "not sorry" said Pyrrha as she fired causing the cornel to drop her as he steps back holding his large hands over his face as Pyrrha runs to Jaune who is just getting up after getting his bearings "Jaune are you ok?" said Pyrrha "yeah I'm good" said Jaune as Pyrrha helps him up as they then look to the cornel and see he's fine aside from the eye Pyrrha shot being slightly cracked and he runs towards them but Ruby manages to shoot him with a lightening bullet and he crashes to the ground as Jaune and Pyrrha move out of the way and the group sees that Chill's light blue hue is darkened and his movements are slower "damn, my suit" said Cornel Chill "electricity turns off the suit so there's another weakness he has" said Ruby as Nora smashes magnhild across Chill's face as Yang runs and smashes her fist against his head and the two begin beating on him while he's down "HA, not so tough now you're messing with the queen" said Nora confidently as she and Yang stop beating him "heh, you may be a queen but ask me this what is a queen to a kami" said Cornel Chill as Nora looks at him confused.