The Fae Omegas

An evil sect will populate the earth with wickedness and despair in their vile pursuit of power.

The world's only hope lies in the collective strength of four Fae Omegas, who must overcome taxing trials before they can save the world.

Only with strength of character, lots of training, and utmost faith in themselves can these four fae omegas conquer this evil sect and their god.

In the Fae Omegas series, four women share similar destinies and different stories that start with rejection.

Each has the possibility of a 'happily-ever-after', doting mates, love, companionship, and ultimately happiness written in their fate.

But only if they can overcome their trials and hardship can they get what they deserve and save the world.

Each book in the series is a standalone and can be read alone but the books are interconnected and have a reading order if you want to follow the timeline of events that will lead to the climax of this exciting rejected mates series.

And the main characters of each book in the series will have cameo appearances in the other books in the series.

Book 1 - The Pack Slut

Book 2 - Who Wants a Blind Mate?

Book 3 - The Pack Outcast

Book 4 - Who Wants a Broken Mate?

Book 5 - The First Fae Omega

Warning

Some of the books in this series contain varying degrees of the following: Verbal abuse, bullying, mentions of rape, and suicidal thoughts.

You can find links to get all/any of the books on my profile page.

The Books in the Series:

Book 1 - The Pack Slut

After a minor mistake, Imogen, AKA Ginny, goes from being the respected daughter of the Beta of the Paxon pack to being reviled as 'the Pack Slut'. Although she is the true mate to the next Alpha of her pack, Nate, he has made it very clear to her that he doesn't plan to make her his Luna.

So Imogen contents herself with being Nate's 'booty call' and accepts his and the pack's disrespect and mistreatment until she meets Thomas Quinn.

Surprisingly, Thomas sees HER, really sees through the slutty façade she hides behind for fear of revealing her destructive secrets. He also offers a way out of her miserable life in the Paxon pack. But then Nate discovers Imogen's secrets.

Now Imogen has to make a choice: leave for the unknown with Thomas, or stay and try to become the Paxon pack Luna?

Meanwhile, ominous dark clouds loom in the world's future as an evil sect masterminds a plan to resurrect a malevolent god that has been linked to Imogen by prophecy.

Book 2 - Who Wants a Blind Mate?

The vampire coven that owns the Thurman werewolf pack lands has returned.

When they demand a human sacrifice, the Alpha's son, Jake, has little qualms about offering up his newly discovered blind mate, Ciara, as the human sacrifice.

After all, what Alpha or Alpha-to-be wants a blind Luna?

While Ciara is trying to escape being turned into a blood bag for vampires, the supernatural council is stuck in a deadlock with an evil sect that is wreaking havoc on the world.