The Reunion Pt 1

4 years later

"I can't wait for the summer to be over, this heat is too much for me" Perrie sighed waving a portable fan over her face. The other three in the dressing room agreed.

It was the final music session on the Salute Tour and they were ready to walk around the streets in their pyjamas and sleep on an ice rink because of both the heat and how exhausted they were. Leigh-Anne thought it would be a good idea to book them into a private music session with about 80 fans.

"I can't wait for my sister to be there, I haven't seen her since last summer and I've asked her to bring some friends" obviously Jade can't really say she's from Hogwarts aka a magical school full of witches and wizards and that the fact she is a witch. No matter how close the four girls have become over the 4 years they have known each other, Jade still feels this kind of force stopping her from telling them.

"Aww I miss Hermione and her two friends," said Jesy excitedly "what were their names again? Ronaldo and Henry?" Leigh-Anne and Perrie start laughing, while Jade smiles behind her hand.

"Don't be mean Jess you know far well what their names are since one is scared of Hermione and the other writes miss Perriwinkle love letters every chance he gets because 'her smile is like I have seen an angel walk by' and then his face brights up the same colour as his hair, poor ben." Leigh-Anne laughed until someone knocked on the dressing room door.

"Girls 20 minutes until you're on stage!" A member of the kiss crew shouted behind the door and then walked off.

"Ha'way girls let's get out there and do our best, but I think we should top up last-minute things on our outfits and makeup you know in case Ron has a heart attack and dies even before Perrie opens her mouth to even take a breath" Jade snickers when Perrie shoves her to the side. Jade walks into her separate bathroom and stares at her reflection without anyone looking she does a spell to water/sweatproof her makeup, wandless magic of course.

Somewhere in the crowd

Hermione, Harry and the Weasley kids are getting their back stage passes beofore they arrive close to the front of the stage. As it was three hours til midnight the atmosphere changed to a more chill feeling than when they had first arrived.

"The show is starting in 5 minutes and I can't wait!" Hermione says while jumping up and down. Normally she would act calm in events with a huge crowd like this but she couldn't help herself. Especially when she gets to see her older sister perform live in front of her eyes. Harry smiles at his best friend and moves to stand on her left with Ron on her right.

After five minutes a blonde woman came to the stage. Hermione tuned her out because she couldn't wait any longer. "Please join me in counting down from 10-1.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1. IT'S LITTLE MIX." The crowd was going crazy especially Hermione for her sister. "Hey Ronniekins, where's Perriewinkle?" Fred shouted over the screams of fans. Ron blushed and shoved Fred back to his twin and muffed a shut up. That was when some sort of marching and then music was heard playing from stage.

Male dancers appeared and did their dance number. Back flips and cartwheels all around the stage. Their dance finished with the four of them facing the ground with a first on the floor. And then we heard sirens.

We joined in on the screaming shouting Little Mix over and over again. Hermione cheered for her sister the loudest as soon as she saw the group enter the stage.

Jade's POV

As soon as we entered the stage all I could hear was cheers and screams for us to perform our hearts out. Front row is where Hermione and her friends will be placed and I glanced at them but tried not to draw attention as we create some badarse vibes.

We do our dance and then Jesy sang her lines while we backed her up with dance moves the same happened with me.

"Ladies all across the world listen up we're looking for recruits, if you're with me let me see your hands stand up and salute"

I moved my arm out to the crowd, making sure to point out to Hermione and Ginny as I did so and then saluted.

"Get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps, all lace up your boots representing all the women salute salute"

We danced some more and I kept glancing at a familiar looking red-head vibing to the music with his siblings. But I paid no attention as you got to Leigh-Annes part and pulled a face in Hermione's direction and wiggled my arms side to side. I could see her laugh with Harry and Ron.

It was near the end of the song where we are doing random dance moves and honestly I couldnt keep a straight face doing it. The song ended with all of us saluting and then it transfers to our song move.

Just before I start my verse I look back at the red-head man from before and I realize after years of being separated it was Charlie Weasley and it seems like he recognises me too. And we keep eye contact.

"Hey baby, tell me your name I gotta fever for ya I just can't explain."

I break eye contact just for a few seconds just to interact with my dancer and then rehold his gaze.

"Been waiting I'm on a roll you've got to let yourself go..."

Hope you liked this chapter, follow me for part 2.

Happy Reading

Annalise😝