.2.

*Y/N'S POV*
❤︎

I was reading a book as F/N was on zoom with Miguel,Madeline,Mason,Brady and tristan.
I was so focused on my book i hadn't heard my name being called Many times.

"Y/N!"F/N yelled taking my book.
"What?"I questioned as i was tryna get my book back.
"we've been trying to talk to you for ages!"They complained.
"oh sorry i was to focused on my book."I stated.

"That's the problem!You never focus on anything but your stupid books."F/N Shouted causing my eyes to shift down to my hands.
"im sorry.."I whispered.
"Try actualy talking."F/N rolled their eyes and went back to talking to the others.
My eyes trailed to the fireplace as i watched it burn the logs slowly.
The fire danced like to ballét dancers.

"F/N can i have my book back please?"I mumbled to them.
"No."They grumbled and laughed as Madeline told a story of when they were filming.
I sighed and got up and walked To my bag where i got another book out of it as i went to sit down F/N Groaned and Grabbed the book out my hand.
"hey!Give it back."I shouted trying to get it back.
"No! Read a magazine,The more you read about serial killers the more im getting concerned your gunna stab me in my sleep!"F/N Threw a magazine at my head making me let out a whine.

I started reading the magazine,When i finished reading the entire magazine i'd read it again and again.
"Is there anything intresting in your magazine?"Miguel asked through zoom.
"What?"i questioned looking up.
"You've read that magazine 20 times already."He stated.
"Your counting?"Mason Raised his eyebrows and then repeated the action.
"Oh shut up."Miguel Laughed.
we all chuckled and then started talking.
-------------------------------------------------
Hey again a short chapter as i still have to update my other books!
Love you guys <3 hope u enjoy.