.5.

*Y/N'S POV*
We had arrived at my house,
and all of our eyes were wide as we let out loud breaths.
The adrenaline rushes out of our systems.
(it took me five minutes to spell adrenaline 😭)

We got out of the car and we all tripped slightly, our legs adjusting to the ground finally after a worrying hour in the car.
Safe to say, my mom is a cool mom.

As we got out of the van My mom was helping with the luggage when Miguel walked up and started, "I'll help you Miss L/N." with a grateful smile my mom nodded, "please, call me Grace; but by the way Y/N goes on about you, you'll be calling me mother in law soon!" she laughed as she handed banks his bags.
Miguel looked at me His face was bright pink as I turned away.
I heard Madeline giggle and looked over to see everyone laughing at us.
"shut up."we said in sync.

❤︎
We were all set up, watching a movie on the sofa.
Me and Miguel we're next to each other sharing a blanket, and everyone else was on the floor or on the armchairs.
They had seemingly all agreed to let us have the sofa.
They turned on the movie 'smile'
(I have 0 ideas about the movie, ie.im to scared to watch it.so if y'all seen it help me correct this.)
As jump scares started I climbed into Miguel, near the middle of the movie I was practically sitting in his lap as he kept laughing at me.
We were all screaming so my mom walked in and turned on the lights making us pause the tv.
"alright guys, im heading to bed you all have fun, but not to much if you get me."she laughed and winked at me.
I rolled my eyes and stuck my middle finger out at her causing her to throw something at me.
I started laughing at the oversized t-shirt she was wearing, as well as her slippers.
She had her black hair down and her black mascara that usually brought out her brown eyes removed.
"Good night Miss L/N!"everyone expect me and Miguel said.
"Night mom."I spoke.
"Good night Grace!"Miguel smiled.
She laughed and closed the living room door.

❤︎

As time went on i eventualy fell asleep onto Miguel,Clinging onto him in his lap;my face in the krook of his neck.

----------------
okay hope yall apreciate this,i'll be updating all my books i believe tonight.
sorry for not posting for a while,i've been having some mental problems recently.
also yall see how i made myself your mom 😻😻
EDIT:SHIT I CANT COUNT
ALSO tysm for 4.21k READS 💗💗💗