.3.

*Miguels POV*
❤︎

We were all still talking on zoom,
Well F/N and we were;
Y/N was on the verge of falling asleep and you could tell.

She'd stopped reading and was just staring at a wall.
Her eyes had Become half shut,you could just tell she was going to fall alseep.

F/N told us a story of when they had gone shopping to a shop called 'Asda'
And Y/N had got lost and was found in the book section.
We we're all laughing about it as Y/N's eyes had finaly closed,Her body relaxed.

Nobody noticed except me,Not even F/N noticed.
Mason Poked me "Why are you staring at Y/N?"He asked.
"She fell asleep?"I raised an eyebrow at him.
"Are you sure or is it just love at first sight?"He wiggled his eyebrows causing me to laugh and shove him.

F/N started talking to Y/N and after 5 minutes when she got no response she finaly looked at her.
"Are you asleep?!"F/N yelled which made Y/N groan and curl her legs into a ball shape as she dug her head jnto her sweater.

"Okay so Y/N's asleep so i think i'll go to sleep aswell but I'll make a group chat with you all."F/N told us.

"Okay Goodnight"Brady said as he waved.
"Night!"Tristan said waving aswell.
"Goodnight."Banks and Jacob said at the same time.
"Sweet dreams."Me and miguel Spoke at the same time causing us to laugh.
Madeleine had already fallen asleep.

F/N waved as she logged off at the same time we did.
As soon as it closed  Mason said "Bradon,ill pay you $10 If  Miguel and Y/N get in a relationship in the next year." As he held out his hand Brady shook it saying.
"I'll pay you $10 if its in the next 5 months."They shook hands as i groaned.
"you guys are so weird."We all laughed and went to sleep.

-----------------
HELLOOOO please give me ideas as im on a writers block but i need to update my books!!