.Christmas day.

(this isnt like an official chapter its a filler)

*Y/N's POV*

I moved closer towards my pillow,
it giving me heat on the cold winter morning.
My pillow moved.
'thats strange..doesn't normaly do that.'i thought.
I felt a hand playing with my hair and i sighed in content.
I leaned into the touch more,only to hear yelling and then it hit me.
Its so cold.

I let out a groan and opened my eyes,shivering slightly.
"Get up its christmas!!"I heared a voice say.
I looked up to see My boyfreind,Miguel with a glare on his face as he squinted his eyes.
I looked where he was looking to see my mom there.
"Mom"I groaned as i tried to get the covers back.

"Not so fast missy!Get up and go downstairs so you can open presents with your brother!"I groaned and burried my face into Miguels chest.
"Now!"I smiled as i heared her let out a groan,
A hand grabbed my leg and pulled.
I let out a scream as miguel let out a sleepy laugh.
"Mikeyy!!!"I called out as i grabbed onto his hand.
"I can't bring you back babe if you keep moving!"He laughed more.

I moved over and collided with something hard that only caused Him and my mum to laugh harder.
I'd fell onto the floor.
I sat up,my hair a mess.
"Now hurry downstairs so you can both open the presents."My mum walked away.
"Whatever mum!"I yelled.
"Will do grace!"he yelled to.
"lets go babe."He got out of bed and helped me of the floor.

We held hands as we went downstairs.
I looked at my Brother sat waiting for me,with his pile of presents.
My mum sat with hers and mine and miguels next to eachother.
We sat down,But i moved so i was sitting in miguels lap;my back resting against his chest.
"Okay so we will go your brother,you,miguel and then me!"My mum cheered as she had a mug next to her.
"Yay!"My brother cheered.
We sat and watched him open his gifts,laughing at his excitement.
"i cant wait for you to see what i got you!"I whispered to him.
"Cant wait for you to see whay i got for you aswell."He laughed as he tickled my sides making me squirm and laugh.

It was my turn and i started opening my presents i got a bunch of books,makeup,clothes and jewelry oh and a few art supplys.
Miguels gift to me was last as i opened it,i gasped.
"omg miguel no way!!"I screamed in excitement,It was a necklace i had been wanting for forever.
It had pearls decorating it and a charm in the middle,when i looked at the charm it had "Miguel" Carved into it,almost as if saying 'this is my girlfreind,back off'I smiled and turned around giving Miguel a kiss.
"Thank you mikey!"He smiled and gave me another kiss,I gave it to miguel and he put it on my neck for me.
I smiled.

It was miguels turn now,he was opening the presents we had got him here,when he gets back home he'll have presents there to.
He had gotten posters of his favourite artists,Albums and clothes such as,Shoes,Shirts,Hats and more then it got to my gift to him.
He opened it and smiled widely,letting out a cheer of excitement, i had gotten him an electric guitar that was all black but had white designs on it and it had his name printed on it aswell as some of the designs he had created.
He gave me a big hug, and then paused when i gave him something else,raising an eyebrow at me.
I handed him a box from pandora.
He opened it and laughed giving me a kiss,It was a bracelet with my name carved into it.
"Looks like we had the same idea."He chuckled as i gave him a kiss and nodded.

"Okay okay,my turn!!"My mum cheered as she opened hers.
Completly ignoring everything but the bottle of wine she had just got.
She got up cheering and yelling.
me and miguel recorded it aswell as other things to put on our storys and on other socials.
She started dancing with her bottle and opened it.
"Merry christmas!!"She cheered as she drank it all.
"oh god."I said as we ended the video.

*later*
Me and miguel had layed down in bed,we were on our way to go to sleep as it was the end of the day.
We were cuddling and talking.
He was telling my about his video call with his family when my brother came in.
He was only 3.
"Sissy."he tugged on my blanket.
"Yeah Blake?"i asked.
"Can i slep wiv yous?"He resonded.
"N-"I went to say.
"yeah"Miguel butted in.
I gave him a look but let out a groan when he picked blake up and put him inbetween us.

*5 minutes later.*
"I hate u."I told miguel.
He laughed and gave me a kiss but had to lean over a sleeping blake.
"I love you to."
"i don't."I turned away.
"You know you love me,dont lie."he gave me a look.
"You're right i do love you."
Then we went to sleep.
-----------------------------------
merry christmas hoes.
Feliz navidad.