Dino's and Fairies!

Sunday March 30 th 2013

4h30
**Carina just changed Violets diaper when she got an idea for Chloe and Lorenzo **
Bambina, I just thought about something that could be fun for Chloe and Lorenzo!
Maya: yeah what's that?
Carina: we can come up with a  reward system,
Maya: for when they behaved well or when they help us out ?
Carina: both! Every time they get 10 items if their own ( Dinosaur and Fairies ) they get a special surprise
Maya: I absolutely love the idea ! Let's start tomorrow!
Carina: okay yeah but we'll talk about it to them tomorrow I'll have Andrew go get some buckets and 🦕 and  🧚‍♀️ at the dollar tree or something!
Maya: okay perfect! ** she goes to put Scarlett back down in her bassinet! And Carina does the same with Violet **
Good night my love!
Carina: good night Bambina! I love you sooo much!  See you tomorrow!!

7h18
** Everyone is up and eating breakfast uncle Andrew went to the dollar tree store. It opens at eight, it's half an hour away from Carina's house! Chloe fell asleep with her tinker bell outfit and didn't want to take it off this morning **
Chloe: momma, breakfast is so good!
Carina: oh thank you tinker Chloe!
Lorenzo: yes it truly is delicious , momma you should open a restaurant!!
Carina laughs ! Ahh well thank you my loves,
**Maya puts the twins down in their momma roo swings and is looking after them **
Ahh see babe I told you that you should open up a restaurant!!
Carina: alright alright ! That could be my career plan for like retirement or something!
Being a doctor pays way more then a chef and I don't see myself doing anything else at the moment!
Maya: alright fair enough!
Hi buddy! Ouhh hi little fairy!!
Lorenzo: hi mommy!
Chloe: oh hi mommy!!
** Maya and Carina told the kids that uncle Andrew went to the store to get them a surprise **
Lorenzo: when is uncle Andrew coming back mommy?
Maya: he just left babe! He'll be here in a while
Chloe: I can't wait to see what my surprise is
Lorenzo: me too!
Carina: he's going to be back in an hour and a half
Lorenzo: woahhh that's wayyy too long momma!
Carina laughs! It's not bambino !
You can do plenty of things while you wait!
Chloe: ohhh I want to cuddle with mommies!
Carina: Awnn gladly !
Lorenzo: can I watch Barney the dinosaur episodes ?
Maya: of course you can my love! Here I'll put it on for you!
Chloe: okay I want my mommies cuddle me

**Carina and Maya both sit down on the couch and Chloe in the middle **
Carina: of course you can my love!
Maya: Woah when did you get so big ?
Carina laughs! Woah Bambina you are right! When we left the house to have the babies little Chloe was this tall ** she gestured with her hands ** and now she's THIIIS TALL !
Maya: time is going by so fast!
Carina: it really does!!
Chloe laughs! I'm still four years old Chloe momma!
Carina: oh you are?
Maya: wait , she really is !
Chloe: yes ! Mommies are soo silly !

10h27
**Andrew finally comes back to his sister's house **
Andrew: hi guys! Okay I know I'm late but I have a very good expla—-
Carina: ohhh I'm so happy to see you fratelino!! I thought something bad happened to you
Andrew: ohh ! Yeah uhh there was a multiple car pile up on the freeway back from the dollar store but umm yeah! I've got buckets and plastic 🦕 and 🧚‍♀️ !
Carina: okay thank you so much!!
Andrew do you have to go back to the hospital?
Andrew: yeah... I'm so sorry but I might have something to umm —- anyways I'm going to text you about it when I have a few minutes Carina!!
Carina: okay thank you!

**Andrew goes back to work **
Chloe : ohhhh that's a beautiful bucket ouuuh and look Lorenzo this fairy has sparkles on her dress!!
Lorenzo: woahh that's a beautiful fairy Chloe ! Woahh did you see that huge dinosaur??
Chloe : Woah it's really really cool!!
Momma what is the buckets and fairies and dinosaurs for?
Carina: Ouhh right! Okay so mommy and I got the idea that every time you help us out with anything, whether you help us with your sisters you are going to have a fairy or a dinosaur! And if
Lorenzo: Woah so cool!!
Carina: yeah I know!! And if you get 5 of each of your own favourite toys you will have a surprise!!
Maya: yeah and if you don't behave we will take a fairy and dinosaur out of your individual buckets!
Chloe: Awnn, but can we have them back?
Carina: once it is back in the biiiig transparent bucket... you will get it back only if you are well behaving!
Maya: exactly! So now that we have this system! Who wants a fairy and a dinosaur in their buckets!
Lorenzo: woahh what? We already get a Dino and fairy?
Chloe: yayyyy !
Can we pick them mommy?
Maya: of course you can have one , because you have been patient with your sisters needing us more often and for helping us changing their diapers earlier today!