PROLOGUE: ISSEI HYOUDOU

My name is Issei Hyoudou. I'm 15 years old and I'm currently dying in my own pool of blood.

You may be asking why am I dying in my own pool of blood, what the hell happened to me, and so on and so forth.

Well to be honest I didn't expect this either.

But if you really want to know what happened to me then let me take you back on where it all began one week ago.

(third pov)

Hyoudou Issei was walking home from Kuoh Academy after participating in the entrance test. He was afraid that maybe he didn't pass the test. But the reason why he was afraid of not passing is not because he liked to study but it was for all of the beautiful women inside it.

Kuoh Academy was originally an all female school. But recently it has turned into a co-ed school. And because of this Issei and his friends decided to enroll themselves in the school and take the entrance exam.

But why was Issei interested in going to an all girls school you may ask? Well he is a massive pervert. Ever since his old man introduced him to the wonders of boobs from a young age he was turned into a massive pervert. But even if he was a massive pervert he was never the one who would harass or molest any girl that he saw.

He was now in his house and immediately fell asleep in his bed.

As he was dreaming he could see that he was standing in a field of fire with a giant creature in the middle of it. This was going on for days until one time it had its green eyes open and it spoke to him.

[We will meet soon again, Issei Hyoudou.]

Issei immediately woke up from his dream and finally realized that today was the day he was gonna get the result of his entrance exam from Kuoh.

He immediately took a bath and prepared himself before going to Kuoh.

When he got there he could see other students gathered in front of a billboard. He immediately assumed that the billboard was the list of the students who passed the entrance exam so he went to it and checked for his name.

After trying to find his name in the numerous lists that were posted in the billboard he finally found it. He jumped with joy as he was accepted into the school of his dreams. He immediately hurried home to deliver the good news to his parents. But something inside him was telling him that something was wrong.

(Issei pov)

I was just walking home from Kuoh Academy to celebrate passing the entrance exam.

I was walking on the sidewalk when all of a sudden the sky changed into purple.

"What the hell is happening?!"

"And why the hell do I feel something bad is about to happen!"

I look around trying to find out what's going on. The first thing that I noticed is that the street was empty, there were no cars going through it and the sidewalks were empty.

"I swear there were people there before what the hell happened!?"

"KYAH!"

When suddenly I heard a girl scream in an alleyway.

"Wait, is that a girl screaming!?"

"She might be in trouble, I need to save her!"

I may be a pervert but I am not the one who would go and harass any girl that I see.

Hearing that a girl might be in danger I went to the alleyway to try to save the girl.but when I arrived i saw something that horrified me.

I saw an old man in a trench coat but his legs were tentacles lined with razor sharp serrated spines on it. One of its tentacles was holding the girl in the wall.