ivysaur's mysterious tower

Date : 10/22/22 - 2/4/23

Dang I haven't updated this in 4 months?-

This is the Cerise Laboratory. And Ash and Goh are just waking up to their first morning there, along with Aria.

The alarm beeps loudly as three 10-year-old kids sleep soundly.

Goh picks up his phone, turning off the alarm, and burying his head in his arms.

"Hey, Ash, Ari, it's morning already." Goh says to his friends.

"Got it." Ash replies.

"Pika."

"You know you gotta get up." Goh mentions.

"Well, so do you, you know."

"I don't want to..." Aria groans, turning over on her bed while hugging her Espeon.

"Pikachu."

"Esp."

The door opens as Mr. Mime mimics a vacuum cleaner. "Mime mime! Mime?"

He looks at Ash and Pikachu, holding up the non-visible vacuum, sucking out his blanket. Then he proceeds to do the same with Goh and Aria.

"Ugh..." Aria groans, hugging her knees to Espeon's back.

"Mime mime!" Mr. Mime says as Goh yelps when he sees his blanket fall onto Ash.

"Hey, Mr. Mime, is that you?" Ash mumbles on the floor.

"Mime, mime mime!" Mr. Mime responds, smiling.

Aria rubs the sleep from her eyes and slowly carries Espeon, getting out of her bed.

Ash and Goh gasp.

"Wow, there's so much food." Aria walks in.

"Is it all you can eat?" Ash asks, looking at the food.

"What else, Ash? Don't forget our special status here." Goh looks at Ash with sparkling eyes. "We're this lab's three and only official research fellows!"

"I like the way that sounds!" Ash says.

"Yeah, right?"

"Huh?" Ash looks at the food farther back from him. "Pokémon food, too!"

"Of course, Ash. How else are Pikachu, Espeon, and Mr. Mime supposed to eat?" Aria replies, serving herself a bit of salad.

"She can be a bit mean, but she means well." Goh whispers to Ash.

"I heard that, Goh!"

Ash takes a bite out of his bread. "Mm, thing is, I really didn't know if I should use Electroweb or not, but then I thought using Thunderbolt would be the best choice, right, buddy?"

Goh slurps his orange juice while clicking on his phone.

"Pika-pika?"

"Yamp! Yamp!"

"Wha?" Goh turns and sees Professor Cerise, Chloe, and Yamper. "Professor Cerise!"

Yamper continues barking as Aria gets up to pick him up. "Hey dad! Hi, Chlo!"

"Hey, Ari!" Chloe waves, walking to the Pokémon food fridge.

"Good morning." Professor Cerise greets.

"Good morning, Professor!" Ash replies.

"Oh, hey, good morning, Chloe." Goh says.

"Morning!" Chloe responds.