settling the scorbunny!

Date : 2/4/23 - 2/5/23

After Lugia brought Ash, Goh and Aria together, they became research fellows at the newly opened Cerise Laboratory in Vermillion City.

Then, after investigating a mysterious incident involving Ivysaur, their hearts stirred with a renewed love for the wonders of Pokémon.

Now, our heroes are just beginning another brand-new day at the Cerise Laboratory.

Goh spread toothpaste on his toothbrush and yawned, brushing his teeth. I brushed mine with one eye closed, still half asleep.

"Goh, Aria, check it out!" Ash exclaims.

We turn to Ash, who was brushing his teeth like crazy.

"Here's my new discovery!"

"Do it like this and you'll finish brushing your teeth in no time!" Ash sputters.

"Pika! Pikachuuuuuuuu!" Pikachu says, rocking sideways quickly like Ash.

The two of us watch them awkwardly.

"What is he doing..." I say in between brushes.

"You're good, buddy...but I can still brush faster than youuuuuuuu!" Ash starts to move his head around with Pikachu.

"Pika pika pika...."

"Let's see who wins the dizzy contest." Goh says. I gurgle water and spit it out in the sink.

"Probably none of them."

"Aah!" Ash and Pikachu pant and turn around. "I'd never feel.....dizzy."

The two fall down.

"Pika...Pikachu..."

"I'm spinning. The world is spinning..."

"Pi....Pikachu.."

Goh gurgles his water and spits it out as the two fall from dizziness.

"I'm out." I walk out of the bathroom.

Goh and I are sitting at the table while Mr. Mime sets up the food. He makes movements showing him getting food and water, and puts it in front of Goh.

"Thank you." Goh reaches for the invisible cup and sweatdrops since there was nothing there. I chuckle.

"Goh, did you really think there's actually something visible there?"

"Um..maybe?"

Ash groans. "Morning Mimey."

"Pika pika.."

"Mime mime mime mime!" Mr. Mime walks away.

"I'm still all wobbly.." Ash leans back on his chair.

Goh suddenly yelps and stands up. "We've gotta go now!"

"Huh?"

"What's the occasion?" I sigh and follow him.

"Goh! Aria!"

The rest of them stand there clueless.

"Slow down, you two!" Ash calls out to us. "I haven't even had breakfast."

"Professor Cerise!" Goh says, dragging Ash.

"Good morning, all of you." Dad replies.