Photoshoot

Lisa's pov: "ok, Lisa move a little bit to the left please. Said the creepy old lady with a camera.

I moved a little closed towards Jennie.

Wo took soooo many photos! I was getting soooo bored!

First, we took many different serious photos together. Then silly photos together. Last a bunch of single photos.

Now i am talking.y last silly photos by myself. This was my last silly photo so i decided to do a cart wheel.

Once they took photos of me doing that, i was done!

I sat on the couch off to the side and started playing battle on the ground.

IU sent me a text and i could see in the other faces that they also got it.

From IU
We are need for an emergency mission. I'll tell you in the vain.

The girls and i got up and snuck out of there. When we were out of sight. We started running down the hallway. We took a quick turn and Jisoo ran into the wall.

When we reached the backdoors, Jisoo went ahead to see if anyone was near. I saw her stick her head out the doors and look both ways. She mentioned for us to follow. We all snack, quickly through the door and we started walking towards a big black van.

We knocked on the door and IU oped it and pulled as in. She pushed us to the Van back and closed the door. Once the Van started moving we closed the window and curtains and grabbed our stuff.

Jisoo's pov: I slipped into my black cloths and made sure everyone else was ready. Once they were, I opened the curtain and sat in one of the side chairs. Jennie sat with Rosé at the computer area. Lisa grabbed her dart gun and sat beside me.

Jisoo dress

Rosé dress

Lisa dress

Lisa dress