Suprise visit

Jennie pov
Gesh! Can't these girls even stay away from boys. I know i will probably die alone and I'm ok with that.

"Get off her" i yelled.

"Ok. I was just talking with Jung, that's all. Ok?" Jisoo said

"Ok i believe you, i don't know about them though." I said nodding my head towards the two girls looking they were about to explode.

Not kidding Lisa and Rosé were turning red from holding their breath.

"Ok guys spit it out". Jisoo said with a little creeped out.

"INSO IS HAPPENING! JOY OWES US FORTY DOLLARS!"

"What the freaky hell is INSO?" I asked

"Jennie let me handle this. What the flippin potatoes is INSO?" Jisoo ask

I stuffed a laugh. Jisoo always make me laugh at the fact that she always tries to swear.

"Ok INSO is a ship of you and Jung Hae-in. Just like Hae-soo, JiHae, Haaji also your famous ship. But we personally like this ship. Me and Lisa made this ship. It has been going for one year now." Rosé said

"And no one had the decency to tell me?"

"We thought you knew!"

No i don't know what INSO was i just know one ship name. And i also don't know that you two mischief maknae shipped it."

Then Jisoo phone started ringing.

"Hello?" She asked once she answered.....

"Oh hey Jung(Jung Hae-in). Yeah I'm good what about you. Uh huh. Well i just found out that Rosé,Lisa, Jennie were betting on. And know Joy owes them 4000$. Yeah. No!

Really!? Wait what. No. Yeah. California. It's called thanks giving

Yung. Hahaha. Oh well i have to gy, I'll call you tomorrow before work bye!" Jisoo just had the weirdest conversation with Jung and other hand Lisa like Jisoo.

Once she hung up all of us just burst out laughing. After we were done jisoo went and got in her pajama.

We turned on a movie then IU walked into the lounge.and changed into pajama. She sat down with us and instantly fall asleep.

We all got up. Rosé turned off the tv. Jisoo and i gave IU a pillow and blanket then followed Jennie out.

I climbed into my bed and played game on my phone. Flappy bird got borning so i fall asleep.

Lisa pov
I wake up around 10 and went into our washroom. After i did my business i went hunting for Cheerios.

"Ah sleeping beauty is up" IU said from our small table and starting eating her breakfast

IU breakfast